Futaba R2008SB 8-Channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS Receiver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Equipped to handle high voltage applications (4.8-7.4V) in aircraft models
- Dual antenna diversity - seamlessly selects the best reception between two receiver antennas
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum design - shifts hundreds of times per second, so there are no signal conflicts or interruptions
- Work with S.Bus and conventional servos
- One-year limited warranty
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featured on the popular Futaba 8J 2.4GHz 8-channel system, the R2008SB 2.4GHz S-FHSS Receiver is S.Bus-compatible and features Dual Antenna Diversity. It's even equipped to handle high voltage applications
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- High voltage operation (4.8-7.4V)
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum design
- S.Bus system output port and conventional system channel outputs
- Modes: S-FHSS or FHSS
- Voltage Input: 4.8V-7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC
- Compatible Batteries: NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiIon or LiFe
- Dimensions: 0.98 x 1.69 x 0.55 in (24.9 x 42.8 x 14.0 mm)
- Weight: 0.34 oz (9.5 g)
Note: capable of 4 channels only in FHSS mode.