Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Futaba 3PV Three-Channel Two-Point-Four Gigahertz Computerized Radio Control Surface Transmitter with R304SB T-FHSS Telemetry Receiver
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.88 x 7.25 x 4.75 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One of the most versatile surface radio systems ever, with FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols.
- The included R304SB T-FHSS receiver works with telemetry sensors to keep you apprised of transmitter and receiver voltage while you drive.
- The large screen makes it easy to view information from the 3PV’s intuitive menu.
- Digital trims for Steering, Throttle and Steering Dual Rate are conveniently positioned around the wheel for easy access.
- The battery compartment in the transmitter’s base can hold 4 “AA” alkaline batteries, Nickel-Metal Hydrides or a lithium pack; batteries not included.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Once you discover everything the 3PV is capable of, you'll realize that this radio can make a real difference on race day. Response rates are super-fast, programming is very intuitive, the LCD screen is large and easy to see, and the transmitter is lightweight and comfortable to hold. You get FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols, making the 3PV very adaptable. The included R304SB T-FHSS receiver provides telemetry functions for getting real-time updates on transmitter and receiver voltage while you drive - a real bonus for determining run time.
- FHSS, T-FHSS and S-FHSS protocols
- Large, easy-to-read programming screen
- Four-wheel steering and brake mixing
- Model data copy
- 10-model memory
- 4-character model naming
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) function
- Link mode (T-FHSS only)
- DT3 selection
- Throttle fail safe
- Steering and throttle trim
- Channel 4 trim
- Sub trim
- Adjustable steering dual rate
- Adjustable steering and throttle end point
- Channel 3 and 4 end point adjustment, and servo reversing
- Steering and throttle exponential
- Auto power off after ten minutes
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So please take note: THE 3PV IS ONLY CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH THE REMOTE BATTERY TELEMETRY SENSOR.
As a standard function, it will report the receiver battery level when using a T-FHSS receiver like this one the 304. When using the remote sensor the voltage is displayed where the standard battery level is displayed, not both. So I don't see the point of having the remote. So Telemetry sensors? No. just the receiver battery level.
It certainly is a great radio otherwise. Setting it up for multiple models was simple and intuitive. I would highly recommend it.