Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Futurama: Volume Two
Format: DVD|Change

on August 25, 2015
This season of Futurama is another prime example of why this show should live on! With amazingly hilarious content and characters you just won't want to stop watching. This set includes deleted scenes and exquisite commentary! Matt Groening and the awesome team of writers did not disappoint with this season just like the rest of this wonderful show! All the characters seem to have grown more into themselves and look less rough draft then in the previous season before. With lots of laughs, some heart string moments, and clever conversations anyone would understand why this show should still be on today! The artwork for the casing is excellently done and would make Morbo quite proud!
on July 17, 2017
I grew up with Futurama and loved it on fox during my late teens. I extremely enjoyed the reboot on Comedy Central. totally worth the price.
on June 26, 2017
I'm hoping Netflix will reconsider, but in the meantime, I am avidly collecting the series piece by piece.
on November 9, 2017
I gave 5 stars, because these products themselves are great, beautiful, soft, thick. My sister need it. These are so great! Good bargain for the money. These are very beautiful Good product with high quaility.
on November 4, 2017
Been waiting to get ahold of this season for awhile now. Glad I did. Excellent buy.
review image
on September 4, 2017
Futurama Freaks Only!
on October 30, 2017
Very reasonably priced
on October 13, 2017
still funny!
on September 30, 2008
There's nothing I like more than watching cartoons just after I wake up mid-afternoon and eating breakfast, and Futurama is one of the best cartoons to accompany that.

It's hard to judge a season of Futurama without judging it against the context of four stellar seasons and two excellent movies, and not on its own merit. Expanded against first season's mere 13 episodes, this season has 19 episodes of sci-fi parody Groening style. As a number of reviewers have stated, each episode is jam packed with visual jokes that requires pausing several times just to get everything. On top of that, we are continued to the continuing adventures of one of the greatest casts in animation history: Fry, Bender, Leela, Professor Farnsworth, and my personal favorite, Dr. Zoidberg.

Some episode highlights include: "Brannigan, Begin Again" where Zapp Brannigan is court martialed and forced to live Midnight Cowboy style, "Raging Bender" where Bender becomes a robot wrestler, "A Bicyclops for Two" where Leela meets fellow cylcops alien "Al"cazar, and "War Is The H-Word" where Fry negotiates peace with the head of Henry Kissinger.

A great alternative to the Simpsons (especially modern Simpsons)!!!
on January 9, 2015
I started buying Futurama Seasons for Foreign languages because I wanted all the seasons, before they were available in the US. This is one of the first US English boxed sets I purchased. I bought this years ago and I still have it as a key feature up on my DVD wall . I've been able to introduce all three of my boys to Futurama and will continue to re-watch this excellent show.

My favorite episode from this season has to be "The Problem with Popplers"!