- Series: Electronic Culture: History, Theory, and Practice
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (November 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262692864
- ISBN-13: 978-0262692861
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2.6 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,749,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Future Cinema: The Cinematic Imaginary After Film (Electronic Culture: History, Theory, and Practice) Paperback – November 1, 2003
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"The editors offer a comprehensive look at the evolution of cinema."
— The Futurist
"...a well-packaged overview of the history and current scope of digital art, particularly of the interactive kind."
— Michael Rush
About the Author
Jeffrey Shaw is Director of the Institute for Visual Media at the ZKM Center for Art and Media, Karlsruhe.