- Series: Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (March 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199779201
- ISBN-13: 978-0199779208
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 1.1 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,871,752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Future of Punishment (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Thomas A. Nadelhoffer (Ph.D.) is an Assistant Professor in the Philosophy Department at the College of Charleston. He specializes in the philosophy of mind and action, moral psychology, and the philosophy of law-which were the focus of his research during his time as a post-doctoral fellow with the MacArthur Foundation Law and Neuroscience Project. He also recently co-edited Moral Psychology: Historical and Contemporary Readings (Wiley-Blackwell 2010) with Eddy Nahmias and Shaun Nichols.
Browse award-winning titles. See more