Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed to comfortably hold foot in recommended therapeutic position all night long for those suffering from plantar fasciitis.
- Comfortable, low-profile support made with lightweight materials.
- Soft, flexible edges for comfort and customized fit.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking straps are soft and durable.
- Cushion pad for optimal comfort.
- Wraparound style is easy to put on and take off.
- Use on right or left foot, with or without a sock.
Loosen fasteners on calf and foot straps. Slide foot through calf strap so support rests on top of foot.
Adjust position of support so calf strap is approximately 2 inches above the ankle bone. Adjust calf strap from both sides to provide a firm, yet comfortable fit.
Center wide portion of foot strap under ball of foot. Attach fastener on wider end of foot strap to top of support. Pull toes up, wrap remaining strap around foot and attach fastener.
When plantar fasciitis keeps you from running and doing the things you love, recovery can't come fast enough. The FUTURO Night Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support cradles your foot in the recommended position to help you feel better in the morning. The low-profile design doesn’t distract as you're drifting off, and the breathable, lightweight materials help keep you cool throughout the night. Help your foot rest while you sleep with the comforting support of the FUTURO Night Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support.
• Helps relieve foot and heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis
• Low-profile support
• Breathable straps are soft and durable
• Soft edges feel smooth against your skin
• Durable cushion provides lasting comfort as you sleep
• Convenient design can be worn on the right or left foot
• Supported by our expert panel of engineers and medical professionals
• Size: Adjustable
• Color: Navy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?