2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Fuzion Cityglide Adult Kick Scooter - Smooth, Pro Push Urban Scooters Adults, Commuter Scooters, City Scooters - Folding Scooter Adjustable T-Bar - Big Kids, Boys Girls (Max 220lbs)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ FOR BIG KIDS AGED 8 TO 108+! With large 7.9” Wheels, 13 Inch Scooter Deck, 14” Wide Handles, Height Adjustable T-Bar and Aircraft-Grade Aluminum you can see why this Fuzion Scooter is the most solid ride for grown up kids! Can it handle you? If you’re between the age of 8 and the size of 220lbs, 6ft 2”, and shoe size 12, you’re good to go - fast!
- ✅ HIGH SPEED OVERSIZED WHEELS: When you’re trying to get to work on time, or zip around campus adult scooters with big wheels glide over cracks and dips, instead of getting stuck! The Cityglide push scooter has large 200mm 88a PU Wheels, Strong Alloy Core and Smooth ABEC-9 Rated Bearings so you can zip around the urban jungle like a kid!
- ✅ PORTABLE, FOLDABLE SCOOTER: While it may be too big to stuff into a small backpack, the Cityglide adult scooter comes with a comfortable SHOULDER STRAP for portability. Well known as “the easy to fold up scooter” it folds to a compact 29.5 x 15 Inches, and is a 10lb lightweight scooter. Take it anywhere, and everywhere!
- ✅ EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Fuzion Cityglide Kick Scooters come securely packaged, and when yours arrives, you’ll simply tighten two screws and off you go! Shave time off your daily commute or get to class on time - maybe even early for a change! Popular with city dwellers, college students and even younger kids who need cool scooters for transport, not tricks.
- ✅ AFTER SALES SERVICE: The Fuzion Cityglide is a large wheeled Urban Commuter Scooter designed with adult riders in mind, but popular with taller kids aged 8+ too! Comes with a 6-MONTH MANUFACTURING WARRANTY, plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Fast Response Customer Service. Is it time to glide? Go ahead and order the Cityglide now!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CityGlide by NextSport is the premier line of cruising BIG WHEEL Scooters. Great for last mile commuting and perfect for just getting out and having fun! This Scooter is your first choice of transportation on the go. Its lightweight and low-to-the-ground deck structure and oversized polyurethane tires provide a stable smooth ride even on bumpy city side walks. On top of that, the easy folding mechanism allows you to take Cityglide any and everywhere. CityGlide is suitable for ALL AGES but it is the ideal scooter for adults and teens due to its comfortable ride height. Great for college students! SUPPORTS RIDERS up to 220lbs!
Fuzion Cityglide Commuter Scooter, For When You Need Transport, Not Tricks!
Whether you’re a big kid, tall little kid, or a kid at heart, the Fuzion Cityglide is the purpose-built scooter for hitting the street in the urban jungle! Foldable, and with big 200mm Wheels, you may not be grabbing big air anytime soon – but you’ll get where you need to be, fast.
With large 7.9” Wheels, a 13” Scooter Deck, 14” Wide Handles, Adjustable Height and Aircraft-Grade Aluminum, the Fuzion Cityglide is the most solid ride for grown up kids! So if you’re a College Student, Suit Wearing Exec, Teen, or even someone’s Mom - you can zoom around like kids again knowing that your scooter can handle it! … From Age 8+ To a 6’2” 220lb Man with Size 12 Shoes. That Strong!
Here’s Why It’s Called The CITYGLIDE
As one of the original big wheeled scooters, you’ve probably seen us gliding smoothly around city streets, neighborhoods and Colleges across the USA. Because when you’re trying to get to work on time, or zip around campus you need smooth wheels like ours to glide over cracks and dips. Cityglide features large 200mm (7.9”) 88a PU Wheels, Strong Alloy Core and Smooth ABEC-9 Rated Bearings, so you get superior traction and smoothness over any urban terrain.
CITYGLIDE IN COOL COLORS
Just because the Cityglide isn’t a stunt scooter, that doesn’t mean you can’t have cool colors too! We’ve teamed up with top designers to bring stunning Fuzion Colorways and fresh graphics to your scooter. Available in Silver and Yellow, or Vibrant Green - each one will make the big kids stare (… not to mention the cool stunt scooter kids too)!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-2 of 469 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I generally trust solid workmanship over good design, so I imagine I'll be riding the Razor more often, but am certain that the Cityglide is well worth the price and a MUCH better deal than the crazy expensive adult kick scooters (ala Micro, Xootr, Oxelo, etc).
The main considerations (in comparison to the Razor A5), since cost and warranty is comparable...
Scooter weight = 10 pounds even (a pound and a half over the A5, but still quite light and easy to propel)
Max rider weight = 165 pounds (compared to the Razor's 220-lb limit)
Wheelbase length = 26-3/4 inches (3/4" longer than the A5, but could be longer yet)
Deck length = just under 13 inches (identical to the A5)
Deck height above ground = 2.5 inches, but with a slight slope (similar to the A5)
Ground clearance (from bottom of deck/frame to ground) = 1.5 inches (same as the A5)
Deck width = 4.5 inches (same as the A5)
Head-tube diameter = industry standard 1-1/8 inches (same as the A5)
Head-tube length = 3.5 inches (slightly longer than the A5)
Handlebar height (from deck) = 34.5 inches (roughly an inch lower than the A5)
Handlebar height (from ground) = 37 inches (again, roughly an inch lower than the A5)
Handlebar width = 14 inches (an inch wider than the A5, and MUCH more securely fastened)
All told, I give it 4-stars compared to the A5's 5-star review. The Fuzion's weight could drop some; the clamp threads could be re-tapped and less prone to stripping; the appearance/finish could be cleaned up and improved; the aluminum part of the deck (where the folding mechanism is tightened down upon) could be thicker...and should be; the handlebars should extend a bit higher (and wider!); and the wheels should be truer/less wobbly.
- I'm 6'2, 200, 35yo. This thing is SOLID, holds my weight like a champ. I have the handlebars at the highest notched setting but there is room to move them higher (it just wouldn't be notched and could possibly loosen). My daughter is about 5'0 and can use it on the same handlebar setting as me.
- The large wheels allow me to move fast and they move very smoothly
- The parts are strong and high quality and this thing requires little maintenance.
- Price is very reasonable (I paid under $80) for the quality
- Assembly wasn't bad at all, maybe 15-30 minutes and I'm not a guy who understands directions quickly.
- Once you've done it a few times, the collapsing/folding process is easy
- Pretty easy to learn how to ride it well if you're coordinated (I have tips below)
- The back friction brake is not like a bicycle. You use your foot to manually push down the mechanism on the back wheel. The harder you push down, the more friction, but you definitely CANNOT stop on a dime. Especially if you're moving fast or down hills. I would never ride this thing fast in/near traffic because you cannot do hard stops.
- Is quiet on smooth pavement/blacktop but is loud on cement, concrete, textured or gapped surfaces (sidewalks). Personally doesn't bother me.
- If you buy a bright color, understand that the foot area will become brown almost immediately. It has a textured, grippy surface (for safety) that makes it impossible keep bright/clean. That fact could encourage some to buy a dark color but I'm happy with my green/yellow choice.
- If you're accident prone or uncoordinated, I don't recommend this product. Bicycles are safer and rollerblades could be a better option.
Tips for new riders:
- I'm athletic but it still took me several times out to get really comfortable on this. Go on flat, even ground to learn. Even small hills can create speed you're uncomfortable with at first (and like I said, this thing doesn't brake that well).
- Wet/rainy conditions are treacherous. I've fallen once on this thing once, after a rain when I tried to take a turn like I normally do.
- Avoid debris: sticks, rocks, sand, gravel. If you must go over them, go SLOW and shift your weight toward the back of the scooter.
- If you try carrying this over an obstacle while it is in its normal, unfolded position, it WILL rotate and hit your shins and ankles. This thing is solid, even if it hits you "gently" it does not feel good and will leave a mark! There is no perfect solution but I've adapted to "walk" it and let the wheels keep contact with the ground while I walk next to it.