Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 7, 2016
My young one is 4 months. We started reading this at about 2 months.

The pages are "crinkly" and make noise that really get his attention. Colors are bright, and also get attention as well.

This is also a 'textured' book where your child can touch it, hear the crinkles of the pages, and feel the texture of materials (like the fuzzy bee).

This is one of our favorite ones. Give it a try.
on July 7, 2006
My son has several of the Roger Priddy "... and Friends" books and he really loves them all. This one is a particular favorite because of its great variety of textures and flaps. The colors are so bright and contrasty, especially the bee on the cover, and that really appeals to the under-1 set.

The dragonfly (with translucent "wings" that the reader can grab) and the beetle (with iridescent blue shells that can be lifted, manipulated, and lovingly gummed) are big hits. And all the "...and Friends" books feature the crinkly-sounding cover that babies can't get enough of. My son even enjoys opening and closing the velcro closure, which makes a fascinating sound all its own!

What I love most about these books is that I can leave them in the crib when my baby sleeps and not worry about having sharp things poking him, or having him choke on a loose part. I've found these books very sturdy and safe. I often wake up to find him already awake, sitting in his crib "reading" them quietly, and as a mother I can tell you that any book that can buy you a few minutes' extra sleep in the morning is worth its weight in platinum.
on January 27, 2018
I saw the reviews by many Youtubers and decided to buy this. At first, I can say it’s a very attractive book, the first page is crinkly and my baby instantly loved it. Now the bad part is that after a week of use along with other toys, the first page tore..poorly stitched
review image
on June 21, 2014
Every time I order something from Amazon (which is often) I try to add one of these cloth books to my order for my daughter. She absolutely loves them, they are interactive in many ways (touch, crinkly sounding pages, visually) and they holder her attention well. They are very short books and for good reason, but whether she is read 1 or 5 at a time she is very engaged.
on November 19, 2017
Super cute, interactive book. My 3 month old was captivated and we could prop it in his lap while he was in his rock n play. He loved looking at it. Perfect gift for a newborn!
on January 15, 2015
Great long lasting toy. My two daughters played with this thing and we have washed it several time. Older one is 4 and younger one 10 months. It still has not lost its color etc and is in great quality. Bought this 4 years ago and it is still going good.
on June 28, 2015
Love these books for babies. My son loved to look at the animals and he loved the sound and feel of the book. We just hand-wash it to keep it clean. Its durable and the colour does not run. The shipment did take a really long time, almost 1 month. Otherwise the book is a must buy for babies/ small toddlers.
on November 7, 2012
Perfect for introduction to books. Soft book with lots of fun things to touch on each page. My son loves touching all the different textures. His favorite is the dragonfly with the soft mesh-like wings. He thought they were also nice to suck on! He's older now, 18 mos, but still goes back to that book. He sees a snail or a ladybug in a board book or even just outside - he has to go in and find this book, flip to the page and show me! We would sit for the longest time going back and forth looking at the detail on each page. He was just mesmerized by this book. If it got dirty or too drooled on, easy to wash and I would line dry. My only complaint was the velcro that keeps the book closed. Since we bought this book when he was really small, it was near impossible for him to unvelcro it to open it and he would get very frustrated. But he's past that now and has no trouble opening it. Such a cute book!
on March 15, 2008
I've never heard of a cloth book until I found it here. It's a clever concept, a book made of fabric with pages that crinkle.

It's a fantastic sensory experience for my 6 month old son to hear the crinkling when he grabs the book. He grabs something, and a sound results from it! He especially loves to grab beetlebug's blue wings and put them in his mouth.

The two-sentence rhymes to describe each of Fuzzy Bee's friends are cute and fun. He'll appreciate them later when he's older but he can still play with the book for now. The cloth book is great for different ages because he can use it as a toy now as a baby and enjoy the text when he's older.

The only thing my husband wondered was why Fuzzy Bee didn't have his own two-sentence description when all his friends had one.
on January 27, 2018
My great great nephew loves his book! So does his mommy.