Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on November 14, 2011
Comfort - 8/10
Quality - 9/10
Warmth - 8/10
Humor - 10/10

Worth the price - Yes.

Size - Amazon offered Medium and Large only. I wear size 11.5-12 shoe, ordered "Large" and they are about 1/2 inch too small, but since they are soft and stretchy, my toes just sorta stretch the material and it seems to work just fine, I don't really notice. Nice and snug, rather have that then loose.

I dig em.
48 people found this helpful
on October 4, 2011
I bought these to wear around the office. At first everyone laughed at me. Then they got used to it. Now some of them want a pair for themselves after wearing them and seeing how comfy they are. I'm probably going to buy another pair for home too. These slippers are fantastic.
45 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 28, 2013
I am aa bear now! RRRRR AA AAAA AAAA WW WWWWW WWWW RRRR RRRR! GRR RAWR RRR GR RAARRR !
106 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 22, 2011
I just ordered these online and I love them. They came super fast, faster than I expected and in perfect condition. I got the medium size for women's 8 size shoe and they fit great. I have to have bedroom slippers year around for my constantly frozen feet, so I figured I might as well get an awesome pair! They're nice and plush on the inside and super warm, though they are much wider than I though, almost three times as wide as my foot (but I have narrow feet) overall, I love them and I'm definitely not disappointed.
13 people found this helpful
on April 15, 2013
As someone else already said, they're cute and warm as all get up and go, but the heel stitching started coming apart in the first night on the right foot. The heel is loosely stitched together with a thick white string, with no knot or back stitching to secure the seam. Luckily, I can hand sew, so I ended up fixing it and re-sewing the seams on both.

Been wearing mine for several months now, they were great and comfortable for this horrible winter we had here in northern NJ. But as the soles are only made with that crazy thin material with the little plastic nubbies, the ball of the foot and heels have almost completely worn out. They started wearing out in two months me owning the slippers. I don't wear the slippers outside, they're indoor only. But because of these holes, I'm now looking for a sturdier material to replace the original soles with.

Would I ever buy bear slippers again? Yes, but not from this company. I think I'll stick with buying something of much better quality from a person who takes pride in the products they make over on Etsy, or from an artist on DeviantART.
One person found this helpful
on September 27, 2015
I love them! they fit amazingly and i wear them alll the time! perfect for cold floors and cabin nights!!
review image
One person found this helpful
on October 25, 2013
I got these in the mail about 3 days after I ordered them in a size large. I wear a mens size 10 and these fit way to small. My toes were about to pop out the end! Other than that they were quiet nice
on November 29, 2014
These are great slippers it looks as seen on the pictures. I bought them for a freind as a gift and he loves them.
on December 6, 2011
There really comfortable and warm. I bought the large and they fit my size 12 feet with room to spare.
on February 25, 2012
These are the cutest slippers I've ever seen. My dog was fascinated by them for the first week or so. Unfortunately they come apart very quickly. Within a couple of days one of the seams on top opened up. After I washed them they looked totally different. The fur shriveled up and looked sort of matted. There is no padding on the bottom so your feet are not well protected. Five stars for looks, one star for quality.
7 people found this helpful