- Hardcover: 514 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 4th edition (November 30, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792374355
- ISBN-13: 978-0792374350
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,878,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #741 in Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Set Theory
- #756 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Production, Operation & Management
- #2987 in Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Operations Research
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fuzzy Set Theory―and Its Applications 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the preface to the Fourth Edition by H.-J. Zimmermann
`I hope that this new edition of my textbook will help to keep respective courses in universities and elsewhere up-to-date and challenging and motivating for students as well as professors. It may also be useful for practitioners that want to update their knowledge of fuzzy technology and look for new applications in their area.'
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really can recommend the reading of this book for all persons who wishes understand more about Fuzzy !