Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on November 4, 2012
My last set of fuzzy socks that I bought are wearing out, saw these and it seemed like a great deal, albeit a lot more socks than I needed.

When I opened them, they looked good. A little tacky in the color choices in full sunlight, but who cares?

The first problem came when I tore off one tag - there was what looked like soup (I hope it was soup) crusted over the sock. After other examination, the other socks didn't have that - so don't know what was up.

The second thing was the amount of fuzz that came off. If you pinch the sock and pull gently, you get at least 5-10 thick fibers that pull out. They definitely will not last and will not stay warm when it starts getting threadbare - and you won't notice they're getting threadbare because it's a very fuzzy nap.

I think for 2'ish bucks a pair, it's a good "deal", but I want fuzzy socks that keep me warm, won't shed a rainbow of colors all over the house, and will last at least a year or two. And, in hindsight, I'm willing to pay a premium to get that. These will be going back.
on January 14, 2013
Sometimes when you order something online, you are not sure you are going to get what you think you are. My wife has Alzheimer's and needed some good loose fitting socks because of the sores she had developed on her feet. She had one old pair of fuzzy socks, but needed more. We have been using them for several weeks, and they are just what she needed, a warm, loose fitting sock that would not irritate her foot sores. I am thrilled with my purchase, and have already recommended them to my wife's nurse. Thank you.
on January 1, 2014
These socks look really nice but don't fool yourself, they fall apart after just 2 or 3 washes. My daughter needed something to keep her feet warm at college. So, I bought these socks & had them sent to her dorm. I was surprised when she told me that they got holes very quickly & she had to throw them away. I bought another type of fuzzy socks in a solid color & they are holding up fine. I don't recommend these unless you like paying for disposable clothing.
on December 25, 2012
Personally, I would never wear these color combinations and told my brother that I'd wouldn't be caught dead in them. However, these weren't for me, they were for my mother, who likes bright bold color combinations. She teaches 4th grade and I swear has some dresses that would rival the teacher in the Magic School Bus series.

She loved them. I checked them out as I wrapped them and found them not too thick, easily would fit in a pair of shoes, very soft, and very fuzzy. There were a few loose strings, but the socks were whole and intact. The colors were quite brillant and they looked like they would wear well. And for 12 pairs, I thought the price very reasonable and was most pleased at my mother's delighted reaction to opening them.
on March 7, 2014
I bought these for my wife and she thinks that they are to short. They go to about the bottom of her calf. She wanted ones that go close to her knee. The reason that I gave these a 3 star is that at first the sock seems full and fluffy, but after a few washes they start to fall apart. My wife wore a hole in the toes and bottom rather quick.
on December 8, 2013
I bought these to actually give as Christmas gifts, so I'm not sure about the fit. They felt super soft and looked nice, although some had some strings I had to trim off. One of the tags was kinda falling apart which is a little embarrassing for a gift..... But other than that they were good. They may fall apart after washing once, but I'll never know! ;-)
on December 16, 2013
I have had these almost a year now and they are holding up great. When I first got them, the insides had a lot of stray threads, but it didn't seem to have any negative effect. They are really warm and comfy. Would definitely purchase again.
on November 21, 2013
I bought this same package of fuzzy socks last year for Christmas presents and everyone loved them so much it is now becoming a tradition to send these yearly as gifts. They are very soft, warm and fit as expected!
on January 24, 2014
I was disappointed in how thin the socks were. Not warm enough. And I bought 12 pairs. Would not buy this product again.
on December 2, 2010
Cute little socks but I don't think they will last through too many washings. They would be perfect for guests to use when you ask them to take off their shoes when they enter your house. I would not buy them again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.