Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 27, 2018
I have an older RV (5th Wheel) and this product keeps it looking new. I can completely clean and polish the exterior in just about two hours. The finish looks new and helps protect my unit from the outside elements. I have been using this product for about 15 years and it is the only reason my trailer still looks new since I park it outside in the elements.
on January 28, 2018
Liked the fact that I can clean without water so just quick clean would really do with this and they have really nice Customer services
on May 3, 2017
I love this stuff! Fast, easy, lasts. Shines! I have a bird problem, but with this wipe off and no problem. Seems pricey however, my time and effort make it worth it.
on March 17, 2014
I've used the produce before and It works really well. I suggest not using it as a replacement for car washing, but as a supplement to an already washed vehicle. It's prudent to at least hose down the vehicle with water.

The product display image is a case of product, however, you are only purchasing a single can. Very deceptive. I'm considering if I should send back my can in protest. I wouldn't have paid so much for one can had I known.
2 people found this helpful
on March 14, 2018
very satisfied
on February 1, 2018
Great Item!
on March 4, 2018
Great product for touching up my bikes before a ride.
on May 25, 2014
It works to clean your car's outside even if it is dirty. It polishes easily, and it lasts! It is easy to rub and comes out of the aerosol container easily. I would recommend this product to my friends.
on December 17, 2017
Easy to use. Excellent results, will purchase again.
on April 5, 2015