- Save 5% on Charging and HDMI Converter Dock for Nintendo Switch when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Tennis Racket for Nintendo Switch Joy-con Controllers when you purchase 1 or more Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Portable Mini Stand For Nintendo Switch [Play While Charging] when you purchase 1 or more Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Cardboard Guitar for Nintendo Switch Accessories Variety Kit when you purchase 1 or more Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Game Keyboard for Nintendo Switch when you purchase 1 or more Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch, 6 in 1 Switch Controller Charger Station when you purchase 1 or more Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Type C Hub Adapter for Nintendo Switch[Updated], 5-in-1 when you purchase 1 or more Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch offered by MENEEA US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fyoung Type-C HDMI Adapter Hub Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch, HDMI Converter Dock Cable for Nintendo Switch
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Good Replacement for Original Switch Dock - Small and Portable.Lower energy consumption,extend the life of the product. The heat dissipation of Nintendo Switch Dock is not good and makes the console hot. you will never worry about this problem with this adapter.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch-Perfect replacement of your Nintendo Switch Dock.The Original switch dock is big and heavy. Our HDMI adapter is convenient because slim and lightweight.So Just plug and play.Carrying it when you travel is perfect.
- Support HD 4K/30fps video display –Our HDMI is lightweight design, you can put it into your pocket and take it to everywhere.Enjoy Big Screen anytime anywhere.Mirror display to your HDMI-enabled TV for larger viewing.
- 3-in-1 Mul-functional Hub:USB Type-C port + HDMI HD port + Charging Port.NOTE: Our HDMI adapter can work for the new firmware 5.0.1. So you can connect our HDMI adapter to your Switch console after you finish update.
- Charge While Playing - You can use AC adapter or any Power Bank to charge the Nintendo Switch via charging port when you use the HDMI port to play. MENEEA provide 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Unconditional 45-Day Refund & Free Lifetime Technical Support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Feature 1.You don't need Switch Dock any more and you don't worry about the overheat. 2.Your Nintendo Switch can connect any HDMI Display via this HDMI Adapter.Enjoy Big Screen anytime anywhere. 3.Charging while playing.You can use any AC adapter or power bank to charge your Nintendo Switch. 4.You can use three ports(USB Type-C port + HDMI HD port + Charging Port) simultaneously when you use your Macbook. 5.Compatible with Nintendo Switch 6.Small and Portable - You can use it at home,office and in the hotel. Install step by step: 1. Connect power supply to the adapter. 2. Connect HDMI and turn on TV/display screen. 3. Get Switch to Home screen and remove joy-con before plugging the HDMI hub into the Switch. 4. Connect to Nintendo Switch. What you get: 1 x USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter Warranty: Every product includes a 45 days money-back and 12-month, worry-free Guarantee!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the ADAPTER ONLY. For this to work, you will need to supply a USB-C power cord of some type and an HDMI cable to hook into the TV. The adapter does have a short USB-C hardwired to it which connects to the Switch itself. I have a ton of spare cables from miscellaneous devices, so this was not a problem for me, but you will need to purchase these items separately if you don't already have some on hand. I used the USB-C cable and wall charger that came with a Nexus 6p for power, and an Amazon Basics hdmi cord. These worked fine to charge the Switch and hook up to a TV. The connections all felt solid, and build quality of this adapter seems to be pretty good.
I'll update this review if the adapter falls apart or otherwise fails sooner than I think it should, but it seems durable enough and for now it's five stars well deserved.
I bought a USB voltage tester in hopes of verifying the power output prior to connecting my switch, but it didn't want to work at all with it (probably something to do with the usb-c to micro-usb adapter I had to use).
Finally just decided to give it a try. It did work, both video out and charging. I used my pixel XL charger (5v, 2A) and was able to charge while playing.
Will update this review if any sort of malfunction happens in the near future, but until then, 5stars for working as advertised.
Downsides are minimal, if you want two usb ports like the dock that comes with the console this isn't gonna be for you, it also feels sorta cheap to be honest, it also doesn't come with a usb C cable to power it even though it doesn't output a signal without power, weird, but I would buy this over the Nintendo dock any day.
1. The screen on your switch should be on (as in seeing the home screen) before plugging in the dongle and I would also have the HDMI connected to the TV and dongle. I have had issues with it working with the screen off but it has consistently worked for me with the described method.
2. People are using power supplies or power banks that don't provide the power the Switch needs when outputting 1080p. An 18 watt adapter will most likely keep the switch charged when playing handheld but will not be sufficient when outputting 1080p to a tv. A 30 watt power bank like Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger, Portable Charger Bundle for iPhone X / 8, Nexus 5X 6P, LG G5 & USB Type-C Laptops (e.g. 2016 MacBook) Power Delivery Support may be able to handle it. For best results you should be using a USB-IF certified usb-c charger capable of 39 watts.
1st problem is you need the official Nintendo charger in order to charge faster than you use battery (had to get a 2nd Nintendo charger so I could keep it with this). No, a fast charger won't suffice. It's based off of the limits of USB standards.
2nd problem is sometimes it doesn't recognize it's plugged into the dock so you have to replug it. Although this happens to me with my official Nintendo dock too so might just be a problem with the Switch.
Overall, this is great for taking it to a friend's house or traveling. It performs the exact same as the Nintendo brand dock but with a much smaller form factor.
It fits inside my switch case which is great if i go to a friends house.
Keep in mind that this dock does not work unless it is plugged in!