G-Cord Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones Sweat-proof Wireless Stereo Sport Running Headsets for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Tablet
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Flexible, lightweight and sweat-proof design, remain comfortable even when soaked in sweat when running, jogging, cycling, and working out
- Easy functionality controls are on the earpiece. With built-in microphone for phone calls when you are doing excises or outdoor activities
- Bluetooth 4.0 version provides high-fidelity stereo music and clear speech, supports multi-connection for simultaneous use of the headphones with two mobile phones
- Behind the neck and over the ear design secures and comfortable fit your ear or head
- G-Cord headsets are compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled Smartphones, up to 6 hours of calling, 5 hours music playing time and 200 hours standby, let you enjoy your music through a variety of activities
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Running with Music
Exercise is about breaking free so don't let wires hold you back, G-Cord wireless headset provide you an excellent freedom experience while you are running.
Technical Ergonomics Design
Design with medical earmuffs makes you feel more comfortable and stable.
Locks in won't fall out
This sports headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout.
Sound Quality Guaranty
Bluetooth 4.0 version for high-fidelity stereo music and clear speech within 10 meter.
1x G-Cord Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
Backed by G-Cord 12 Month Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These headphones are just... okay. They do what they say they do. They aren't super comfortable but I can wear them for a few hours at a time without too much discomfort but they are uncomfortable for me. I'd avoid if you have small ears. The Bluetooth is pretty powerful I will say; I can walk away from my phone almost all the way across my gym's cardio/weight room with no interruption. No problems pairing them and the battery life is really good. For the price they are pretty good but for maybe just a little more you could get something better. I'm pleased with the purchase but eventually I'll get something more comfortable.
EDIT: DON'T DROP THEM! Even from like, 2 feet. I dropped mine while kneeling on the floor (so I was pretty close to the ground) and they popped open. I managed to get all the little electronic guts back in and they've held together with some scotch tape but they don't sound as good. Dropping my review rating down a bit. That drop shouldn't have damaged something I paid 20 bucks for.
My only regret is that they lasted two months. If they lasted a little less than one month, I could have returned them.
Maybe I just got a bad set, but these were truly junk.
So bottom line:
great design, easy operations and okay performance during calls are the highs. Sound quality is a low.
When it worked, the sound quality was good, it fits well, it doesn't cancel noise though
For this price point, I really like this unit,
- Sound, loud enough and clear enough to hear music over the sound of the gym.
- Bluetooth is quick to connect. I had another style that would not re-connect to my iphone, I had to go to BT and connect it. This one auto connects as I turn it on. As I would expect it to work.
- Stable on the ears, and on the neck when I am carrying it.
- Light weight
- Battery lasts all day (have not tried multiple days, I recharge at night. ) I use it 2 to 5 hours a day.
The Bad... but again for the price still worth it.
- The charging light is VERY bright. I have a blue nightlight on my dresser.
- there is less sound isolation compared to units with the rubber plugs that enter the ears.
I would recommend if you are looking for a unit, this one is a good one. I typically buy a new unit every few months, as I either lose or break them. buy units that are inexpensive, due to how hard I treat them. I can tell you that you cannot have them torn from your neck and stepped on... my pair met an untimely death at the heal of my shoe!
Most recent customer reviews
My requirement was:
2. Stable while Running
3. Occasional phone call.