Other Sellers on Amazon
G.O.O.D. Music: Cruel Summer Explicit Lyrics
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
Kanye West Presents Good Music Cruel Summer [Explicit]
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, December 31, 2025
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cruel Summer, the musical companion and inspiration for West's acclaimed 7-Screen cinematic experience, is one of the most hotly anticipated albums of the summer. The Cruel Summer film saw its debut in Cannes in May, and drew ecstatic reactions from those in attendance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- To The World (great way to start off the album, especially with R. Kelly's hypnotizing vocals.)
- Clique (great beat and great lyrics)
- Mercy (amazing sampling, amazing production, and the artists flow with the beat very well)
- New God Flow
- Cold.1 (although it feels like a mixtape track with DJ Khaled on it, I still like this cocky Kanye West)
- The One (Marsha did well, and the verses were great)
- Creepers (Kid Cudi's solo song, it has the Cudi signature sound. Very laidback, and one of the deeper songs. Although not his best, I was hoping to hear more from him on this compilation)
- Don't Like (more of a hype/radio track, but still very good.)
It may seem like I liked most if the album, and that's because I did. But it does feel a bit repetitve and lacks structure; for example, although I really liked "Creepers", it definitely felt out of place. I was hoping for more variety, a couple of deep/introverted songs wouldn't hurt, right? Ultimately, it feels closer to a mixtape than to an album. Stream some of the songs to see if you'd like it before purchasing, I don't regret it but I can't recommend purchasing the whole album.
There were no moments like past albums where I thought "I need to change my pants, I just s*** myself" but this is a good album nonetheless. The reviews on the rest of the internet say about the same, most people are close to on the fence on this one, no one else s*** their pants cause they love it or hate it, but if your favorite Chi-town rapper collection is getting stale this will give you a "tape full of dope beats to bump when you stroll through in your hood"