- File Size: 2889 KB
- Print Length: 1386 pages
- Publication Date: March 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SDXJ87M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#130,799 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #686 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #912 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #938 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
G-Men the Series Kindle Edition
|Length: 1386 pages||Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Wow, I had to sit on this one through a good night's sleep just to process how I was feeling. One, I absolutely loved this book and I love the way that Andrea Smith lifts her characters off of the pages and into real life. Diamond Girl was such an interesting story with a unique and original plot line that I found really refreshing. Two - I definitely need more of these characters! Good thing I'm getting them in the next few books!
This story is mainly told from the h's (Diamond Girl, Sunny, Sammie, Samantha) POV, but we also get elements of the H's POV as well, which brings a new dimension to the story. I always appreciate this in a book so that it is not so one sided and you actually end up learning a lot more through dual or multiple POVs. It definitely works in this story. Diamond Girl follows a bored 35 year old housewife in a loveless marriage who finds herself suddenly with empty nest syndrome after her only daughter goes away to college. Suspecting that her husband is having an affair, she decides to finally do something for herself in life and starts working out, hard. One of the classes offered, that she does not want to take at first, is of course, a pole-dancing class. She excels at dancing and makes the choice to visit a friend's sister who runs a gentleman's club in town. This propels her from her bland world and into one filled with seedy clubs and bikers. One smoking hot biker, in particular, Slate (our H), takes a special liking to Diamond Girl. From the start, he seems more protective of her, which made me question his motives.Read more ›
The G-Men Holiday wrap wasn't a fav. It was a 12 day cruise where each couple had some issue where they weren't speaking. I found it juvenile and could have skipped it completely.
I recommend that you DO NOT read the bonus chapter at the end that the author said was a 'fake' chapter that she wrote because she had writers block. She does give a warning and I can see how when she sent it to her publisher as a joke she told her that it ruined the series, which I have to agree. There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed and that was one of them. I would have preferred if she hadn't included it in the series. Why write it if your publisher tells you it's awful?
The other books were great.
Love Plus One was about Lindsey and Taz. Lindsey was a twenty year old virgin aching to discover what all the hype about sex was that people brag about. Lindsey approached Taz with her plan to rid herself of her virginity. Taz was only supposed to educate her about sex but instead the physical connection tethered them. Lindsey was still in imminent danger by the people involved in making the drugs in the previous book. Some shocking revelations and some sick and twisted outcomes led to another HEA ending.
Night Moves was about Darcy and Easton. Darcy was Lindsey's friend. Easton was Taz's half brother. They met while Darcy was in Belize. Then they were reintroduced at a wedding. Easton was a ladies man and had no shame flaunting Lacee, his assistant in front of Darcy. Darcy was a desperate woman aiming to hook up with Easton.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have the individual books as well as this series. This is my second or third time reading them... Each story makes you feel like you are right there with them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ky
I read the first book, Diamond Girl, and I was impressed with the writing/storyline and could't wait to read more by this author. Read morePublished 3 months ago by P Gallegos
Absolutely loved this series. I was completely riveted and could not put it down. Extremely well written with fabulous twisting, turning plots and hot scenes for every, and I... Read morePublished 3 months ago by GeorgiaPeach
This Lady sure knows how to get you excited. These erotic books get your juices flowing and keep the excitement going from beginning to end. Never dull at any time! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sheila Peterson
In one word this series is WOW every last book, I will say These Men was so hot and steamy. I hope there is a sequel to that one. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kindle Customer
GEEZ!! First of all I thought 'G' stood for gorgeous well actually it could because G-Men seem to have a certain level of hotness, so powerful and oozing... Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College