Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on January 12, 2014
I'm enjoying this watch quite a bit. Is legible, works as advertised, is unique and cool without being weird. You do need to read the instruction booklet to understand all of the features (though most you could probably figure out). I was apprehensive about its size since God's bucket of male wrist circumference was nearly empty when it was my turn; however, I actually think it's not a problem on my skinny wrist. Not sure why it works, but it does. Maybe because the band is fabric rather than a bulkier plastic or metal. Also, I fold the tail of the extra wrist strap in half and tuck the very end into the first keeper, then stuff the folded end into the second keeper. It cleans up the band well. You could also cut the extra band off and seal the end over a flame.
on June 18, 2015
Looks good and I like the cloth band which, actually, is the only reason I bought this watch. The watch itself is not as functional as my previous watch the Casio G-Shock G2900F-1V W/module 2548. The light on the 100MC is pretty useless as it only turns on an LED without illuminating the face of the watch. I like to use a countdown timer and the 100MC has one, but the alarm sound is so soft it's practically imperceptible. The date and day are difficult to make out except in bright light. When setting the watch when I first got it I found it necessary to hold a penlight in my mouth to illuminate the face of the watch. Also when setting times/dates etc. the analog hands of the watch sometimes obscure the digital setting windows. So why did I give it an "okay" rating? It looks good, does what I need it to do, but still and all if I could get a cloth band for my G2900F I would be wearing it instead of this 100MC.
on June 21, 2014
I believe this watch is one of Casio's best models yet. I have gone through dozens of watches and it always breaks my heart when they stop working, until recently I wasn't a fan of the G-Shocks because of their bulky size and bland color. But when I saw this watch online I immediately bought one because of the great looking and comfortable cloth band. I love the many features this watch comes with like the distance stopwatch and alarm. It also comes with a warranty which is nice even though the chances of needing it is close to nothing. The only thing I don't like about this watch is how the exterior is mostly rubber and doesn't include stainless steel like some of the other G-Shocks but it isn't that big a deal because without metal it's more durable. I recommend this watch for people that are looking for an affordable, comfortable, stylish, and durable watch.
on October 24, 2014
This is a great watch. My previous gshock experience hasn't been really great in terms of feel. Having relatively thin wrists made the plastic strap protrude forming a a big gap between the strap and the skin. When pinning it to the last hole the strap almost overlaps to the face.

With this military strap edition however, the cloth strap wraps comfortably and perfectly. If the end strap seems to long I can re insert it at the 1st link near the buckle and it still looks very good. The cloth strap is striking and relatively unique and makes the watch with matching red accents all over.

On the problems, the light is still a problem especially with these models although it does suffice. And I think the grey line would have been better as being full on white. But otherwise, a really really nice looking everyday watch that carries the durability you might need for such.
on October 6, 2015
This is a classy looking watch, and my husband likes it, but is frustrated that the band is nearly impossible to change. While the battery life is supposedly 10 years, making a change of the band a far off event, in trying to experiment with how you would change the band, it appears to be a tremendous task. We've watch U-tube videos to no avail. My husband decided on a different band, and while we found a Casio band the correct size, we found the process of changing it is overwhelming, so will keep what we have as it is too late to return it (now 6 wks). Otherwise, he likes the functions, etc -- but none of the specifications ever mentioned the difficulty of changing the band.
on March 21, 2014
I wear this to the gym a lot! It has a countdown timer that remembers where you set it. So if you set it to 2 minutes, it'll remember that and always start at 2 minutes. I like the back-lighting, very bright makes it easily read in the dark. The cloth band is light and comfy for working out, or running etc. This watch has a lot of functions, you'll want to spend some time in the manual at first probably. One 'cool' function to see is you can swap YOUR time with a secondary time, say UTC, by pressing the two top buttons at the same time... the hands then automatically set to the other time zone... cool to see / show off.
on December 31, 2013
I was a bit worried about the strap not being durable but seeing it in person proved otherwise. I also like that this specific model's strap is wider than the typical g-shock watch strap. I also have the yellow/dark gray version and the pictures you see of these models on the internet do not do them justice. They are very handsome in person. One more thing that I like about the 100 series is that they are more easy to read compared to the other series in the G-Shock line.
on May 1, 2014
I bought this watch pretty much for its looks. I have always owned Gshock watches because I'm pretty tough on watches and they always hold up to the daily abuse. I only gave this watch 4 stars because the date and time is so hard to read. I think there is a similar model that looks the same, except the date and time is on a grey background which would be far easier to read. I just don't see why they designed it with a black background.
on November 28, 2014
Freaking awesome watch. I have a Hamilton Jazzmaster Open heart as a dressier watch, and scuffed it up just with every day use.. looked it up and the watch is a wimp! So I wanted a tougher one and bought this. Honestly, I prefer this watch to my nice one! It is comfortable, looks great, and is very functional. I get more compliments on this $90 watch too. Cracks me up.
on September 24, 2015
Not a bad looking watch but not as impressive as i hoped. Cloth band is wide & takes getting used to. It will move around on your wrist unless you have it strapped on tight. Will keep in the collection but not my go to watch.