Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio G-Shock Black Dial Resin Quartz Men's Watch GA100C-1A3
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Band Color: Black|Change

on October 24, 2014
So, you wanna buy a watch? There are only 750,921 choices out there and some are good. This particular watch purchase was made based on a few criteria. Looks, function, durability and price. At under $100, it does what it needs to do reliably and looks good doing it. It's not the friendliest watch to set up and program but if you've owned these kinds of watches before or are even moderately adventurous, you'll figure it out through trial and error. The tiny manual that comes with has the look and feel of a Cracker Jacks prize and while somewhat useful, lacks the straight-forward step by step programming info you'd like it to have. Just do it anyway. You'll find you're better at this then you thought. Once set up, you're golden. The bright green hands show up well against the face making it much easier to read than my previous, 3 times more expensive watch with the faulty $50 band that seemed so cool when I bought it. Casio watches have been on my wrist for nearly 40 years (yeah, I'm THAT old) and frankly, I have always been satisfied with the quality. I tend to be rough on watches and the G-Shock line holds up well to door knobs, rocks, slip & falls and other daily abuse I generate. I still have a 10+ year old Casio Solar Watch that still functions. In fact, I can't kill it! I have lower expectations for this one but hey, now I have choices... So do you. Choose wisely.
on November 8, 2015
Okay, so I'm a huge fan of G-Shock, it's literally all I wear; I have at least six or seven. This particular model has an issue with the back light ONLY lighting the analog hands and NOT the digital numerics. Style wise, I love it - 5 out of 5 stars; user wise and function, 4, only because of the light issue mentioned. G-Shock, you'll never read this but if they could, I'd say please, make the light illuminate both! As you can plainly see from the photo on the right, no digital illumination.
review image review image
on March 16, 2015
Bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! It's a really nice watch. It came in just on time. No regrets:)
review image review image
on November 24, 2014
This watch kicks ass!! My wife says I look more like Channing Tatum now. I had a pack of wolves cower as I moved past. And i can hear women moisten when they catch a glimpse of my watch.
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
Watch is awesome! Exactly as pictured, and came in the gshock packaging. Shipping was quick, would recommend.
review image
on December 22, 2013
Got this watch as a Christmas present for my husband and I like it. The black with green arms looks really nice together.
on November 12, 2014
Looks OK. But as others have stated earlier the digital part is almost impossible to see in low light and not at all in darkness. This was kind of the reason to buy this watch, I work at night. The light illuminates the face of the watch only, the hands can barely be made out and the digital is dark.
on November 6, 2014
This is an amazingly beautiful watch. I fell in love with this watch after seeing Jack wearing it in 24 . I enjoy wearing it. Digital displays are easy to read but other reviews are correct that in low light they can be tough to read. Nevertheless, the light illuminates the analog hands just fine and if you can't read analog you should get a purely digital watch. For me, it's perfect. The light is good enough to light up the hands of the watch. Toughest watch I have ever owned. This watch is easy to set if you can read, and follow directions. It is really light and comfortable for its size .
on September 30, 2014
Awesome looking watch. I absolutely love it. Most of the time digital displays are easy to read but other reviews are correct that in low light they can be tough to read. However, the light illuminates the hands just fine and if you can't read analog time get a purely digital watch. For me, it's perfect.
on June 22, 2016
Got this watch as a Fathers day gift from my kids. It had debris inside the watch (stuck to the Dial window). Had it less than 24hrs and sent it back Due to it doesn't light up properly, the Orange LED light casts a glow across the surface of the watch Dial window. It's hard to make out the Hr/min arms let alone ya cant even see the digital time.....The self adjusting hr/min arm on the watch was about the coolest future on the watch
review image