Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on July 24, 2016
I absolutely love this watch!! Sturdy and can take a beating. It's been through everything with me from mud runs, swims, snowy days, 6 years in the military, desert sun, climbing mountains, etc. Mine eventually crapped out because the screen fell inside of itself when i hit the watch against a truck when I was working on it (a corner caught of a metal frame hit it right center on the screen, freak accident). Had to buy it again! It's not for everyone because of its dark letters for at times it can be tough to read. For me and for what i was doing it was perfect and as for the dimness of the text you kind of get used to it. 10/10 would recommend.
on July 18, 2015
I absolutely love this watch. Fits perfect and looks great. In my experience these watches can take a beating and hold up very well. I have 2 g shock watches to date and they have been put through the wringer and passed the test. I will eventually be purchasing another based on the high quality. If your a fan of the matte black finish then this watch is for you. Combine that with the reversed red numerals and it makes it one of my favs. Its a military style watch so it posesses no shiny parts to remain stealthy.
on June 28, 2013
The watch looks even better in person then online. Easy to use watch. I purchased this with the intention to wear with my military uniform and I'm sure it will look great. Haven't had it for long but it looks and feels very high quality. I like how the adjust button doesn't protrude like the other 3, avoids accidental adjustments.
on March 11, 2016
Just received the watch today. I have had other Casio watches which were big, bulky, and uncomfortable. This watch is comfortable and fits well on my wrist. Also, it is simple to set the time and date. The display is light but I believe it is due to the test battery that is installed at the factory. I plan on replacing the battery with a fresh one. Overall, if you are looking for a cool watch without flashy color schemes this could be your watch.
on March 22, 2017
I had read that the display was hard to read, but isn't that the idea of "subdued" It is easy to read in light of any kind, even for my old eyes. It is not as large as some g-shocks and the subdued look is what I like about it most.
on May 17, 2015
Watch is very durable and reliable. Had this watch for a few years now and it has survived a lot of training and outdoors this far. The g-shock name is starting to wear away but everything has held up. Will definitely keep with this brand in the future. Not to large as well unlike most other g shocks, this one is low profile.
on July 30, 2013
This watch is very durable and has a classy, rugged look. I was impressed by the presentation initially but I guess I was expecting more in terms of the product. It's not a "super watch" but it is def better than the 19.99 watches you might see at Walmart. The display is great in dim lighting and bright lighting but in black out situations you can;t read it at all without using the back light. The band is built tough and seems to be holding up to the abuse I have been throwing at it. The glass is tough as well. I work on a variety of projects ranging from carpentry to landscaping and it has survived so far without any visible defects. Overall a great watch for the money, only complaint would be the display readability.
on April 22, 2017
Love this watch! Great addition to my watch collection.
on August 4, 2013
Pros:
Great conservative dark theme
Awesome digital layout and easy to understand functions
Display not visible to others all the time (not a con, it's a stealth type watch)

Cons
Buttons are a little too small and hard to press at times

This watch rocks and is prefect with my ACU's. You army guys will love this watch.
Try to enable the hour beeping function so you don't lose it for days like I did!
on January 19, 2016
As a fan of many g-shock watches, this one is very cool. It has a dark, "negative" dial like many other g-shocks. However, the digits on the dial of this one have a reddish-tint to them (it is supposed to be a military 'stealth' model after all). The reddish digits give it even more of a stealth look than normal for a negative dial watch. The buttons are a shiny black, which is a nice touch. And the strap is wider than on other g-shock "square" watches of similar case size. All-in-all, a very cool watch and a good value! This one does have a battery that will need to be replaced every 2-3 years or so, but well worth it if you don't mind doing that.