Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on July 18, 2015
I absolutely love this watch. Fits perfect and looks great. In my experience these watches can take a beating and hold up very well. I have 2 g shock watches to date and they have been put through the wringer and passed the test. I will eventually be purchasing another based on the high quality. If your a fan of the matte black finish then this watch is for you. Combine that with the reversed red numerals and it makes it one of my favs. Its a military style watch so it posesses no shiny parts to remain stealthy.
on July 9, 2017
What's not to like! I wear it everyday and this is now my favorite watch. If it breaks, which I trust it won't, I'll buy it again and again. I don't even touch my expensive watch anymore. As a matter of fact I don't even need it anymore.
on May 17, 2015
Watch is very durable and reliable. Had this watch for a few years now and it has survived a lot of training and outdoors this far. The g-shock name is starting to wear away but everything has held up. Will definitely keep with this brand in the future. Not to large as well unlike most other g shocks, this one is low profile.
on July 30, 2013
This watch is very durable and has a classy, rugged look. I was impressed by the presentation initially but I guess I was expecting more in terms of the product. It's not a "super watch" but it is def better than the 19.99 watches you might see at Walmart. The display is great in dim lighting and bright lighting but in black out situations you can;t read it at all without using the back light. The band is built tough and seems to be holding up to the abuse I have been throwing at it. The glass is tough as well. I work on a variety of projects ranging from carpentry to landscaping and it has survived so far without any visible defects. Overall a great watch for the money, only complaint would be the display readability.
on April 22, 2017
Love this watch! Great addition to my watch collection.
on August 4, 2013
Pros:
Great conservative dark theme
Awesome digital layout and easy to understand functions
Display not visible to others all the time (not a con, it's a stealth type watch)

Cons
Buttons are a little too small and hard to press at times

This watch rocks and is prefect with my ACU's. You army guys will love this watch.
Try to enable the hour beeping function so you don't lose it for days like I did!
on January 19, 2016
As a fan of many g-shock watches, this one is very cool. It has a dark, "negative" dial like many other g-shocks. However, the digits on the dial of this one have a reddish-tint to them (it is supposed to be a military 'stealth' model after all). The reddish digits give it even more of a stealth look than normal for a negative dial watch. The buttons are a shiny black, which is a nice touch. And the strap is wider than on other g-shock "square" watches of similar case size. All-in-all, a very cool watch and a good value! This one does have a battery that will need to be replaced every 2-3 years or so, but well worth it if you don't mind doing that.
on June 14, 2017
Nice watch with so many functionalities. Very sturdy with a beautiful look.
on May 20, 2011
I really like this watch but as the title suggests the display is dark. There is definitely some practicality to the darker, inverted color display. Since the darker the display the darker the entire profile of the watch as a whole. There is also the "cool" factor of the display. However, it was hard for me to read in some situations when the lighting was not even that low. So I had to constantly use the light to see any information I wanted off the watch. For some this may be a deal breaker.

Luckily I still find the watch to be great. The band is heartier than the GWM counterpart. It's a modestly sized watch which looks good, is durable and has great functionality.

I would recommend this watch as long as you don't mind hitting the light button a little more often.
on July 12, 2017
This is my second one. Love it!