Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on September 8, 2017
I originally bought one of these watches in Guantanamo Bay when I was in the Navy, and I fell in love with it. I had the watch for years, taking it through everything my military career threw at me, and the watch barely ever even had a scratch on it. The screen is easy to read, and the watch is perfectly sized--not too big like some of the other G-Shocks. The matte black finish is excellent because of its subtlety. This watch will not jump out and clobber anyone over the head. It's for people who prefer a more understated, utilitarian approach to their style.
Unfortunately, I eventually lost my beloved watch, and by then I wasn't in the Navy anymore. Searching in normal stores, I couldn't find it! They had a much more colorful, civilian model. So I was especially thankful when I discovered Amazon had an identical copy, and I now have back the watch of my dreams. Thank you so much!
on July 18, 2015
I absolutely love this watch. Fits perfect and looks great. In my experience these watches can take a beating and hold up very well. I have 2 g shock watches to date and they have been put through the wringer and passed the test. I will eventually be purchasing another based on the high quality. If your a fan of the matte black finish then this watch is for you. Combine that with the reversed red numerals and it makes it one of my favs. Its a military style watch so it posesses no shiny parts to remain stealthy.
on July 9, 2017
What's not to like! I wear it everyday and this is now my favorite watch. If it breaks, which I trust it won't, I'll buy it again and again. I don't even touch my expensive watch anymore. As a matter of fact I don't even need it anymore.
on September 13, 2017
Great watch. Small on the wrist. Display is great apart from in very low light. The more expensive solar version would solve this problem as it lights up when you move your wrist apparently. Also noticed when mountain biking in the rain it is a little harder to read. Adjust button takes getting used to but I am used to it after 1 week. Flashing alarm is cool, wish it had better countdown timer options like cheaper Casios do.
Delivery was fast. Very happy with my purchase.
on May 17, 2015
Watch is very durable and reliable. Had this watch for a few years now and it has survived a lot of training and outdoors this far. The g-shock name is starting to wear away but everything has held up. Will definitely keep with this brand in the future. Not to large as well unlike most other g shocks, this one is low profile.
on July 30, 2013
This watch is very durable and has a classy, rugged look. I was impressed by the presentation initially but I guess I was expecting more in terms of the product. It's not a "super watch" but it is def better than the 19.99 watches you might see at Walmart. The display is great in dim lighting and bright lighting but in black out situations you can;t read it at all without using the back light. The band is built tough and seems to be holding up to the abuse I have been throwing at it. The glass is tough as well. I work on a variety of projects ranging from carpentry to landscaping and it has survived so far without any visible defects. Overall a great watch for the money, only complaint would be the display readability.
on April 22, 2017
Love this watch! Great addition to my watch collection.
on August 4, 2013
Pros:
Great conservative dark theme
Awesome digital layout and easy to understand functions
Display not visible to others all the time (not a con, it's a stealth type watch)

Cons
Buttons are a little too small and hard to press at times

This watch rocks and is prefect with my ACU's. You army guys will love this watch.
Try to enable the hour beeping function so you don't lose it for days like I did!
on January 19, 2016
As a fan of many g-shock watches, this one is very cool. It has a dark, "negative" dial like many other g-shocks. However, the digits on the dial of this one have a reddish-tint to them (it is supposed to be a military 'stealth' model after all). The reddish digits give it even more of a stealth look than normal for a negative dial watch. The buttons are a shiny black, which is a nice touch. And the strap is wider than on other g-shock "square" watches of similar case size. All-in-all, a very cool watch and a good value! This one does have a battery that will need to be replaced every 2-3 years or so, but well worth it if you don't mind doing that.
on June 14, 2017
Nice watch with so many functionalities. Very sturdy with a beautiful look.