|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||3000 MHz|
|Wireless Type||Radio Frequency|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin 3000MHz F4-3000C15D-16GTZR
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
- Timing 15-16-16-35
- Cas Latency 15
- Voltage 1.35V
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3000MHz (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory Model F4-3000C16D-16GTZR
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) (PC4 25600) F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 2400MHz (PC4 19200) Desktop Memory Model F4-2400C15D-16GTZR
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) F4-3200C14D-16GTZR
G.Skill 16GB (2 x 8GB) TridentZ RGB Series DDR4 PC4-24000 3000MHz Desktop Memory Model F4-3000C14D-16GTZR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Giz-Promo||PreciselyPerfect||PreciselyPerfect||PreciselyPerfect||TheTechGroup||Tunny LLC|
|Capacity||—||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||—||—|
|RAM Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 1.18 x 0.12 in||5.2 x 0.67 x 1.7 in||5.31 x 0.31 x 1.73 in||5.2 x 0.67 x 1.7 in||3.74 x 1.18 x 0.12 in||0.55 x 5.31 x 6.1 in|
|Memory Clock Speed||3,000 MHz||3,000 MHz||3,200 MHz||2,400 MHz||3,200||2,133 MHz|
|Memory Speed||3,000 MHz||3,000 MHz||3,200 MHz||2,400 MHz||—||2,133 MHz|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB||0.02 GB|
|Number of Items||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Number of Pins||288||288||288||288||288||288|
|Size||16 Gb||16 Gb||16 Gb||16 Gb||16 Gb||16 Gb|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||WRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader designed, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was overpriced ram that looked pretty.
Exactly what I was after.
They would NOT send me the CORRECT stick of RAM before I sent them the stick I didn't care to steal or keep (2400mhz) so I was pretty disappointed.
I have used G.Skill since before they were so big and popular and this was the first time they let me down. I was especially disappointed they wouldn't just send me the correct stick as if I would steal their slow 2400mhz stick or something.
They did pay for the shipping on the second RMA.
The RAM itself may be amazing, but I still don't know 2, almost 3 months later.
The one stick I do have that is working plays PUBG, HOTS, and WOW on ULTRA with everything else I have, so that I guess is impressive.
- Works with AuraSync, which makes setting up a quick couple of clicks and done. For me AuraSync was huge, as there's sometimes I don't want RGB running, and being able to kill the lights is huge, something I couldn't do with Corsair.
- Worked right away and easy to get going with XMP, looks sharp in the case, though I imagine would look even better with a full bank of DIMMS.
- Every once in awhile when powering on the PC and booting to Windows, one of the sticks will fail to change color. Usually a power off/on fixes it. Anyways a bit annoying sometimes and the only reason I'd knock off a star.
- If you're using anything other than AuraSync, you'll be in for a bit of pain. The G-Skill software works when it feels like it, and definitely shouldn't be installed with Aura. If you have an Asus board, just go with Aura and never look back. (Maximus IX Hero for me)