|Item Weight||2.33 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.36 x 2.56 x 1.38 inches|
|Item model number||G2|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
Dash Cam Mini Car Camera 1296P 170° Wide Angle Lens G-Sensor Loop Recording Included 16GB SD Card Parking Monitoring
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FHD 1296P VIDEO: The car camera support 1926P at 30 fps and 16M pictures to keep you can get more detailed evidence for important moment as well as keep your car and life safer and also record every details clearly in your life.
- OUTSTANDING FUNCTIONS: The dash camera comes with ADAS, G-sensor,Loop Recording,Parking Control and Night Vision functions. Even if at night or in rain day, all of these functions are also able to keep perfect performance.
- SMART DESIGN: The 62*68mm smallest shell design and black color make camera easier to integrate in to the car. What’s more, the only 2.31 inches display keep that no distraction.
- 170° WIDE LENS: With 170° maximum wide angle lens and high definition, it’s able to keep 3 lanes under covered by camera in detailed.
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY: We are BSCI ,ISO Qualified Factory and dash cams all Passed FCC , CE ,ROHS test . Any questions are welcome to email us at any time, Email would be replied during 24 hours.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1.Super HD 1296P resolution
2.With 170° ultra wide angle lens
3.Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents Play back the footage on the LCD display or review later on your computer
4.The device supports up to 32 GB of external memory. Once you run out of storage the dash-cams will automatically overwrite your oldest footage so you'll never not be recording dash-cam footage.
Do I need to wipe the memory card manually?
Yes. Although the oldest video clips are deleted automatically to make way for new footage as the dash cam records, you may find that the protected (emergency recording) files build up over time and eventually fill the card, perhaps causing an error message to appear. For this reason, it’s best to format the memory card once every couple of weeks or so. In most cases, you will be able to do this via the dash cam’s menu.
Can a dash cam screen be on when I’m driving?
No. If a dash cam has a built-in screen, make sure it is switched off or turns itself off after a few seconds while driving for safety purpose.
Car Camera Specification
Display: 2.3'' screen
Viewing angle: 170 degree
Photo format: JPGE
Memory card: 8G~32G Micro SD Class 10 . 16GB included
Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Speaker: Built in
AV out: Support
Parking control: Support
Unlimited cycle recording: support
Input voltage: DC 5V
Language: Various Language
1 x camera
1 x Car charger
1 x holder
1 x 16GB TF card
1 x USB TF card reader
1 x User manual
1 x Color box
Don't put this product into fire