Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 393 reviews
on July 1, 2018
The display is somewhat difficult to see. Larger than the Mudman, that combined with what seems to be a longer strap makes it tough for smaller wrists. On the plus side, the strap is one of Casio’s most comfortable.
on June 26, 2018
Bought this for my dad, he loves it! The water resistance is perfect for him too because he runs mud races :) 👍👍
on April 18, 2018
Good watch, but hate the negative display. Hard to read.
on April 2, 2018
Very good watch
on March 4, 2018
I bought this watch in the summer of 2013 and it’s been on my wrist daily through all kinds of adventures. Hiking, swimming, work, nothing has stopped this thing from ticking. I plan on ordering another one as a back up for one this one inevitably does die, but 5 years strong so far!
on February 18, 2018
thank you so much for such a cool clock
on January 30, 2018
This watch is extremely comfortable and intuitive to use. It looks great, especially when you get the bull bars for it. I use it daily for working out at the gym and I have worn it on many obstacle/mud course 10k runs, so it is very durable.
review image
on January 30, 2018
This watch is great. I use it everyday to track and time my physical training events. I also use it as a backup timer when needed. I also like that the numbers are subdued so when I am outside at night I am not lighting up the whole neighbor with my watch. I highly recommend this watch if you are in the military or in a job that is rough on a watch because this one is tough.
on December 27, 2017
Shipping was decent, but it was really worth it. I’m happy with my Purschase.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 4, 2017
My son is serving in the military, I bought it as a gift, he loved it!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.