|You Save:||$13.23 (13%)|
- Shock-resistant watch with tide graph and moon data featuring world time, three multi-function alarms, and countdown timer
- 51 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Customers who bought this item also bought
You've been tracking the storm all week and today, there's an offshore breeze. What tide is it? Just look at your Gulfman G-Shock for the answer.
This Casio men's G-Shock watch is perfect for seafarers; it provides moon data and a tide graph so you'll always know what the tide is. In addition, the digital watch also shows the time in 29 time zones, has three multi-function alarms, a countdown timer, a stopwatch, and auto electroluminescent backlight with Afterglow. The stainless steel case has a black resin bezel that provides shock resistance. A matching black resin band provides a secure fit and the watch is water resistant to 660 feet (200 meters).See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.4 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Thailand
- ASIN: B000UV2ZQ6
- Item model number: G9100-1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||46 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||16.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day Date And Month|
|Special features||Timer, World time, Stop watch, Light|
|Item weight||1.92 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This G-Shock has a list of gadgets that would make even MacGyver happy! I must admit, I'll hardly ever use most of them.
The coolest feature of this Casio G-Shock Gulfman is the 'Auto Light Switch'. When this feature is turned on, the entire watch face illuminates automatically when you angle the watch towards your face. You can even adjust how long you want the light to stay on! This feature can be easily activated (and deactivated) by simply pressing the top right switch!
Finally! A watch that can display the time without the user fumbling to press a switch in the dark!
SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES
Another great feature of this G-Shock Gulfman is the lightweight, rust resistant, titanium casing. This watch is built tough just like the earlier G-Shock models. Being lighter, it is more comfortable than the older G-Shocks with heavier stainless steel casings.
In addition to surf fishing, I wear the Casio G-Shock Gulfman while operating power tools. As expected for the G-Shock series, the watch's black resin bezel has so far handled the vibration of standard power drills and, even a 20-Inch Chain Saw!
Instead of changing the battery on my old G-Shock, I made a great decision to purchase the Casio G-Shock Gulfman.
I may not need to see the time in 29 time zones or use all three multi-function alarms, but I sure love the Auto Light Switch on this Casio Men's G9100-1 G-Shock Gulfman Tide and Moon Watch!
HELPFUL HINT: If you have problems reading the tiny print in the Casio G-Shock User's Manual, then a simple Google search for 'Casio Watch User Manuals' would give you the website to access to the G-Shock Gulfman User's Manual in PDF format. (I saved my Casio User's Manual on my Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device).
1) comfortable watch to wear: as other reviewers point out, it feels well balanced despite it's physical size.
2) Fits well, even for smaller wrist sizes: the material, shape of the band and its width all work to make this a comfortable watch.
3) Titanium backing (lightweight and resists corrosion).
4) The tide and moon functions seem to be fairly accurate and are fun/useful to have readily available.
5) Really, it's not that bulky when compared to many other watches. For example it's comparable to a self winding analog watch.
1) It's bulk is felt if you wear it with tight fitting sleaves (such as knitted wrists on a jacket).
2) The booklet that comes with it is a little tedius to use (small pages and print), which may be why some people found it difficult to set up. However, you can easily find a .pdf file on the Internet that is full size and easier to read.
In general, the Moon Phase and Tide functions require you to invest a little more time in learning to use the watch - but that ought to be expected. In the end, you may even enjoy learning some of the science behind it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the features of the watch and it looks really cool.Read more