|Model||GA100A-7A Classic Series Watches|
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||GA100A-7A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GA100A-7A|
|Special Features||Alarm , World Timer|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
G-Shock GA100A-7A X-Large Men's White Resin Sport Watch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring white-and-blue dial with LED light, countdown timer, and stopwatch
- 51.2 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Also features world time (48 cities + UTC), daily alarm with snooze, speed timer, and resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
With an extra large case and ultra durable construction, the Casio Men's G-Shock X-Large Sports Watch offers modern technology in a stylishly rugged design. The textured, white dial features both analog and digital displays, embossed, luminous indexes that give a 3-D effect, and wide, blue hands with cut-out details. This bold watch offers a variety of functions, including World Time with 29 time zones, five alarms, stopwatch, countdown timer, 12- and 24-hour formats, and day, date, and month information. A strong, white resin band wraps comfortably around the wrist and fastens with a buckle clasp for an adjustable fit. Able to stand up to extreme environments with its shock resistant technology, anti-magnetic structure, and water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), this attention-grabbing timepiece is ideal for independent and active adventurers.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.