BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 29, 2014
This is a super durable G-Shock watch. It has gotten dropped, wet several times, and hit with things, yet it still looks brand new and works perfect. I love the dual stopwatch that lets me time two things. Good for cooking. The pink is more of a dark redish pink, so it's fine for a man's watch. It's one of the larger Casio watches, so looks good on a big wrist. I have smaller wrists and it fits fine on the fifth hole on the strap. the backlight is very bright with dual white LED's on the bottom. Day and date show along with the time, and you can see the current time even in the countdown timer mode, but not in stopwatch mode. Get this cool-looking watch, and you won't regret it. I wear it regularly in my watch rotation.
on October 10, 2017
The color is awesome. I have 8 g-shock watches and they really take a beating and keep on ticking.
on July 14, 2016
Best watch ever. I've had it for over a year now and it's still going strong
on November 12, 2014
I love it!!! It is a big watch which isn't a problem for me because I am 5'11". It might be too big for someone with a smaller wrist. It is a nice pink color but not too bright. It is supposed to light up if you shake your wrist. I must be doing something wrong because I can't get it to do that unless the watch is off my wrist. That isn't a deal breaker though just a really cool feature that I wanted to try for when I am outside in low light.
on February 14, 2014
My wonderful husband got me this watch for Valentine's day and I just love it! I have been looking for a watch for quite some time but I always end up wearing it in the water or wearing it out in the extreme cold which breaks most watches. This is stylish and should definitely withstand my abuse, I can't wait to test it out in my day to day life. It does take a bit of time to set up, as other users have stated, but it is completely worth it and it does come with instructions so it isn't hard, just slightly time consuming. I am thrilled to have a watch that I won't have to return after a week!
on July 24, 2014
This is a great watch! I bought this as a gift. The recipient was thrilled! The color is beautiful; can be worn with everything casual. Casio G Shock is top notch! I have a white one; it was a perfect gift choice at a reasonable price point.
on July 10, 2014
I like the watch, but the band seems rather flimsy and cheap compared to other similar, rugged-style watches I've had. Maybe I'll be wrong and the band will hold up well, but it doesn't feel like past Casio watchbands I've had. Love the color.
on June 16, 2014
This exceeded my expectations. It was a bit hard to set the time do to the world time and me not having the necessary code for it. I did a quick google search and found what I needed. So I love it either way.
on October 19, 2015
Love it! I get lots of comments about this particular G-shock. It's a real head turner!
on April 23, 2014
Have this in the teal as well - LOVE this watch! Light weight - large men's' scale watch! I wear it to work - I teach PE and enjoy the colors and the band! I get lots of compliments!