YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on February 14, 2014
My wonderful husband got me this watch for Valentine's day and I just love it! I have been looking for a watch for quite some time but I always end up wearing it in the water or wearing it out in the extreme cold which breaks most watches. This is stylish and should definitely withstand my abuse, I can't wait to test it out in my day to day life. It does take a bit of time to set up, as other users have stated, but it is completely worth it and it does come with instructions so it isn't hard, just slightly time consuming. I am thrilled to have a watch that I won't have to return after a week!
on June 29, 2014
This is a super durable G-Shock watch. It has gotten dropped, wet several times, and hit with things, yet it still looks brand new and works perfect. I love the dual stopwatch that lets me time two things. Good for cooking. The pink is more of a dark redish pink, so it's fine for a man's watch. It's one of the larger Casio watches, so looks good on a big wrist. I have smaller wrists and it fits fine on the fifth hole on the strap. the backlight is very bright with dual white LED's on the bottom. Day and date show along with the time, and you can see the current time even in the countdown timer mode, but not in stopwatch mode. Get this cool-looking watch, and you won't regret it. I wear it regularly in my watch rotation.
on November 12, 2014
I love it!!! It is a big watch which isn't a problem for me because I am 5'11". It might be too big for someone with a smaller wrist. It is a nice pink color but not too bright. It is supposed to light up if you shake your wrist. I must be doing something wrong because I can't get it to do that unless the watch is off my wrist. That isn't a deal breaker though just a really cool feature that I wanted to try for when I am outside in low light.
on July 24, 2014
This is a great watch! I bought this as a gift. The recipient was thrilled! The color is beautiful; can be worn with everything casual. Casio G Shock is top notch! I have a white one; it was a perfect gift choice at a reasonable price point.
on July 10, 2014
I like the watch, but the band seems rather flimsy and cheap compared to other similar, rugged-style watches I've had. Maybe I'll be wrong and the band will hold up well, but it doesn't feel like past Casio watchbands I've had. Love the color.
on June 16, 2014
This exceeded my expectations. It was a bit hard to set the time do to the world time and me not having the necessary code for it. I did a quick google search and found what I needed. So I love it either way.
on April 23, 2014
Have this in the teal as well - LOVE this watch! Light weight - large men's' scale watch! I wear it to work - I teach PE and enjoy the colors and the band! I get lots of compliments!
on May 12, 2014
Im a 37 yr old female, very athletic. My boyfriend actually talked me into getting this men's watch. He wears several men's G-Shocks, and I love his watches, but I always thought they were too big for me. He kept saying it would be perfect, and convinced me to get it. It is a bit big, but im very muscular and 5'7". It just took me about 2 wears to get used to it, and now i love it. Of course he thinks it looks perfect. The color is fantastic too. I'd thought it was going to be a brighter pink, just based on the photos from Amazon. But its not, its more of a subdude fuscia color. its absolutely beautiful, and its a fun pink color, without being obnoxious. The boyfriend says, thats because its actually a MENS watch, not women's. So the color wasnt made to be bright and loud girly pink. He has a good point :) Anyway, I LOVE IT and would totally recomment to anyone!! Its also got a repeat stop watch, which it didnt mention when we bought it. I was WANTING the repeat function, so you dont have to keep resetting it. Another wonderful surprise about it!!
on May 6, 2014
I love the watch! Its a bit larger than I thought if would be but Im getting used to the size and i love it! No more cheap watches from Wal-Mart and Target that dont last!
on June 4, 2014
Love this watch already got compliments on It at the gym... It was easy to set the time and date... My husband did it without even reading the instructions

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question