We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Case:Brown plastic
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
G-Shock releases a new lineup of the g-lide series for winter sports enthusiasts. Winter G-LIDE Provides Superior Low-Temp Resistance to Withstand Blistering Conditions. Casio G-Shock, is prepared to combat the freezing temperatures with its new addition to the G-LIDE series, the GLS100. Redesigned with winter sports enthusiasts in mind, the new GLS100 collection can withstand low temperatures down to -20C/-4F.
Embracing the cold just as well as the G-LIDE Summer models embrace the waves, the Winter G-LIDE possesses a new LCD screen that will withstand frigid temperatures.
Available in earth-tone shades of green GLS100-3 or brown GLS100-5, both models feature a new and noteworthy ballistic nylon band for exceptional comfort and durability. The white as snow GLS100-7 has a sleek synthetic leather band, but doesn't skimp on toughness.
In addition to low temp resistance, the Winter G-LIDE collection includes shock and water resistance, auto LED (high brightness), flash alert, world time (29TZ/48 cities), four multi-function alarms and one snooze, dual 1/100th second stopwatches (1000hr), countdown timer (24hr), 12/24hr formats and mute function.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B00AMGQ362
- Item model number: GLS1005
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 30, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||5.5 centimeters|
|Band width||34 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, Shock resistant, Stop watch, World time|
|Water resistant depth||200 Meters|
Top Customer Reviews
The GLS100 features: 12H/24H time, two 1000-hour 1/100th stop watches, a 24-hour countdown timer (with auto-repeat), world-time mode, 4 alarms plus a snooze alarm, 20BAR (200M) water resistance, and a low temperature LCD which is rated to -20C/-4F. It also has an inverted display and uses two LEDs in the 5 & 7 o'clock positions to illuminate the screen.
Some of the things I like specifically about this watch.
* The band is nylon on the front and a type of suede material on the back. It is - without a doubt - the most comfortable strap I've ever had come on a G-Shock. It's not a thin, wimpy nylon either; it's quilted and there is some type of padding between the front & back pieces. It gives it a very substantial feel, and it's incredibly comfortable on the wrist.
* The color (for the GLS100-5) is unique, but not garish. I usually wear only stainless steel or black watches - I don't go for loud or wild colors. Despite this being a brown watch, it's a very warm and unassuming brown. Almost like something you would see associated with something military. There is enough "bling" in the form of stainless steel screws that hold on the band & bezel, the clasp, and the grommets for each hole in the strap that the watch has some personality and isn't too drab.
* The lighting is provided by two, small LEDs at the 5 & 7 o'clock positions (there is no EL panel in this watch).Read more ›
Only downsides I can say is that 1 its not Atomic, and it doesn't claim to be so I cant fault it, but ive had cheaper watches that had it and its a awesome feature. 2nd the band is cloth and if you sweat while you work as I do sometimes it will adsorb and get a little smelly, I juts hand wash it if it does.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Band the face the lights the colors!!! Perfect. alot of compliments on this watch. A must have if you need a brown watchPublished on June 27, 2014 by james godoy
I like the product item and proud to have one for my collection. Thank you very much for the item!!!!Published on March 13, 2014 by Mark Cornejo