|Price:||$84.12 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.88 (35%)|
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China), Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3195
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Based on the popular Tough Solar model, G2310 introduced back in 2001, G-Shock introduces a new Solar Atomic version, the GW2310. Now updated with Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, it’s more powerful than ever while retaining the classic, utilitarian case shape of its predecessor for clean yet rugged styling.
Innovative technology combines with classic sport styling to bring you the Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Watch. With helpful text lining the black resin bezel, it's easy to program handy functions like the stopwatch, countdown timer, five alarms, World Time with 31 time zones, and 12- and 24-hour formats. You'll love the convenient solar-powered battery, which can operate for up to 10 months on a full charge. A bright EL backlight automatically turns on with the movement of your wrist, and the round, black dial features clearly divided sub-dials with a wealth of information, including a day, date, and month display. With reliable shock resistant technology, a water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), and the handy capacity to automatically receive official atomic time through a built-in antenna, this cutting-edge timepiece is perfect for the adventurous man. Please see page E-3 in the manual, here it states the watch would need approximately 5 minutes of exposure to bright sunlight coming in through a window and 8 hours of exposure to indoor fluorescent lighting. Please see page E-45 in the manual, the G-shock button should be pressed and held for a few seconds for the Auto EL function to be turned on. The auto light switch must be turned on ( indicated by the auto light switch-on indicator) for it to operate.Please see page E-72 in the manual for any trouble shooting instructions.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00386B610
- Item model number: GW2310-1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||46.4 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.6 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Chronograph, Shock resistant, Water Resistant, World time|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
If you want a watch that screams "hey, look what I can do!" this isn't the watch for you. Shop further up the price scale for temp, altimeters, barometers, etc. in the G-Shock line.
But if you want a timepiece that's tough, always works, looks great, is as accurate as a pinpoint and needs absolutely zero maintenance or fuss, get this watch - you won't regret it!
Overall, this is a great watch. I just wish that they made the all black version with a non negative display. If you got this display on the all black model it would be perfect.
This g-shock in tough solar and atomic really appealed to us. Unfortunately, I mean unfortunately this watch did not fit my husband's wrist. The resin band is small/short for his wrist. It ended up on the last rung of the band and still too tight.He has big wrists and the metal bands have always fit with some links taken out. We had to return the watch, much to our disappointment.
We are happy with Amazon and the way they handled the return. We still Love Casio watches and would definintely recommend them to anyone wishing to get a great watch at a very reasonable price.
Thank you Amazon for making our shopping and return experience great!
Most recent customer reviews
Out of the box the charge meter was on "mid".Read more