Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on February 18, 2016
I really like watches that have many functions. The g shock and baby g are really nice. The light is not good on this watch. It lights at the 6 area and is NOT LED or bright. Would have been 5 stars if the light were good. The watch was well packaged and arrived quickly. It is really a nice color and has many functions. You can display 2 times (1 is home time and 2nd is another time zone )at the same time. Love it, just not the light. I have other g shock and baby g that are LED and bright.
on January 9, 2015
It's a really cool looking watch. I've had a timex for years so it's hard to get used to the small display and lack of Indiglo. I like the fit of the wrist strap. I have a super small wrist and It cinches down with room to get even tighter. The alarm is nice and loud and I love that you can set 3 different alarms. I've only had it a week and this is my first casio, but as of right now I'm unsure of why they're so expensive.
on September 4, 2015
Must be technologically savvy to figure out! But it's really nice I like it
on June 30, 2015
I bought this for my 10 year old son for his birthday. He really loved this watch but the men's model was just too big on his very skinny arm. He was so thrilled with it- he loved all of the features, but lost it within 10 days of getting it.
on September 14, 2014
Wife loves it. We love G-Shocks. All 5 in the family have at least one. Nice color - good size for female.
on December 28, 2014
I love this watch. The only thing I noticed was that the writing in the bezel doesn't have the light blue color. There is no coloring at all. It makes it. Lil difficult for me to read. But once it's set it really doesn't matter.
on November 23, 2015
This is a very cute watch. I got it for my friend's son and he loves it. It is not too large and fits nicely and comfortably on his smallish wrist (7 y/o).
on May 5, 2016
Wife loves these watches. She has all but 2 colors so matching a watch to her wardrobe is not an issue.
on December 20, 2015
Bought this as a Christmas present. It was expensive. I thought the face would be bigger than it is but it is still a cute watch.
on October 21, 2014
Watch was received in excellent condition.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.