Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 140 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on May 30, 2016
This RAM is awesome. It runs fast, and it looks great.
Simple packaging to help save costs.
If you are looking to upgrade your machine, or just build a new one, I highly recommend this.
You won't be disappointed. I got this RAM up upgrade my system to 16GB(I already owned 8GB of this same RAM), and I liked it so much I came back to buy some more.
I got the RAM, on a sunday(because amazon is awesome like that), and as soon as the Delivery guy dropped it off, I had it installed really easy within 10min. And I was off to game land.
However, I did injure myself.
I will say to be careful when installing it, as like most electronics, it is sharp on the edges, and when this stick seated, I sliced into my finger really pretty deep. Totally not the RAM's fault, but do be careful, us computer guys totally need our hands (who doesn't need their hands?)..
I got this so that I can upgrade my PC to let me play VR. And whoo boy, the HTC VIve is amazing.
I don't get any issues and at all. Along with the EVGA NVIDIA 980 card, this RAM runs really well. I play all the games at max graphics, and have no problems. I am even able to stream while playing in VR with no impact to my gaming experience.
If you are looking for some great ram with a great price, I would highly recommend this.
I hope this helps answer any ones questions, or concerns and makes a believer out of you too! Don't just take my word for it tho, with a price like this, just buy some and try it out.
on October 9, 2013
on August 4, 2017
Great RAM, works perfectly. I ran Memtest86+ for over 10 hours and received no errors at all. Without having to fidget with anything in the BIOS the RAM runs at 1600MHz right away (unlike other brands I've dealt with during the DDR3 era). The heatsink is nice, and it isn't too tall (if you're using a Hyper 212 Evo you will have to move your fan up a couple of milimeters from center in order to fit over the heatsink but it will fit and still work fine). I've been running these sticks of RAM for almost a month now without any problems.
on November 13, 2014
I purchased 2 4 gig sticks in Sept 2013 for new build. Everything ran fine for 6 months until I began getting intermittent error messages that were almost never the same but pointed to memory or perhaps motherboard issues. Finally pulled 1 stick out and errors disappeared, pulled it and put the other stick in and got errors. So I ran on 4 Gig for several months until I was confident that there were no other issues then called G. Skill last August to replace 1 bad 4 Gig stick.

They said I had to return both sticks to get a replacement under the warranty. I explained that I needed the computer daily and didn't want to buy more memory to keep running until the new memory was received. They said that was their policy, so I ran on 1 stick until I got frustrated with the degraded performance and bought 2 new 4 Gig sticks from G. Skill.

Why? Because they have earned a good reputation for quality sosick and I took the position that my problem was a fluke and I was tired of screwing around with this problem. Now I have 8 new G. Skill Gig installed (which run fine), 4 old G. Skill Gig unused and 4 unusable G. Skill Gig.
on March 19, 2017
I upgraded the 4 GB Ram to 8 GB for video editing purposes on my board. As I had installed G. Skill 4 GB originally when I built my system, I decided to stay with the same memory for the upgrade. The new memory sticks arrived quickly and were well packaged. Easy to install, as you would expect. After an easy install, my system immediately recognized the additional memory and it has been smooth sailing every since. I would buy from this Company again with no second thoughts.
on June 15, 2016
I recently upgraded to a new ASUS motherboard, AMD processor and these memory modules before doing a clean install of Windows 10.
I'm not a gamer and didn't have a need for memory that's any faster than these.
My primary goal was to have a quiet and cool running computer that would take advantage of all that Win 10 has to offer. These memory modules were an excellent value.
on August 10, 2017
I've had 2 of these for about 4 years I guess. Not really sure. It has been a long time. I just bought two more to upgrade to 16GB, and no complaints here.
on March 14, 2016
Never yet have I had an issue with G.Skill RAM. I have been a system builder since the early 1990's and have used a large variety of RAM brands. Kingston was always my go to, but over the last few years it seems G.Skill has become my go to.
on April 12, 2016
G.Skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Ripjaws Series (9-9-9-24) Dual Channel kit (F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL)

I have used G Skill products in gaming for over 10 years.

G Skill products have always outlasted the time promised, which is why I come back and buy more for new ventures.

This is a good strip of ram whether you game or just want consistency in your computer's every day function.

I highly recommend their products. I was not compensated for this review in any way.
on December 9, 2012
I actually purchased this product about a year ago for my own computer when I was building a gaming rig for myself. Nothing crazy, I got a Quadcore Athlon processor and a 500gb Harddrive grandfathered to me, so I just had to purchase a motherboard and a case among other things. Turns out this ram was just in my price range, and when I installed it I noticed the performance was excellent. This memory is also built to be overclocked, so if your into that sort of thing, you can crank the timing and the voltages all day, the ram won't complain one bit.

The modules come with metal snap-on heatsinks that fit snug around the memory. This helps with heat dissipation so when you play WoW or Diablo 3 for 9 hours, you might slow down, but your G Skill gaming ram will not. This ram impressed me so much I actually bought it a second time a couple months ago for a gaming rig I built for my brother. I'm a "If it aint broke, dont fix it" kind of guy, and you could argue all day that there is better gaming ram for the price nowadays. However for the money and the quality, this is a HELL of a deal.