Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on May 30, 2016
This RAM is awesome. It runs fast, and it looks great.
Simple packaging to help save costs.
If you are looking to upgrade your machine, or just build a new one, I highly recommend this.
You won't be disappointed. I got this RAM up upgrade my system to 16GB(I already owned 8GB of this same RAM), and I liked it so much I came back to buy some more.
I got the RAM, on a sunday(because amazon is awesome like that), and as soon as the Delivery guy dropped it off, I had it installed really easy within 10min. And I was off to game land.
However, I did injure myself.
I will say to be careful when installing it, as like most electronics, it is sharp on the edges, and when this stick seated, I sliced into my finger really pretty deep. Totally not the RAM's fault, but do be careful, us computer guys totally need our hands (who doesn't need their hands?)..
I got this so that I can upgrade my PC to let me play VR. And whoo boy, the HTC VIve is amazing.
I don't get any issues and at all. Along with the EVGA NVIDIA 980 card, this RAM runs really well. I play all the games at max graphics, and have no problems. I am even able to stream while playing in VR with no impact to my gaming experience.
If you are looking for some great ram with a great price, I would highly recommend this.
I hope this helps answer any ones questions, or concerns and makes a believer out of you too! Don't just take my word for it tho, with a price like this, just buy some and try it out.
on October 9, 2013
on November 13, 2014
I purchased 2 4 gig sticks in Sept 2013 for new build. Everything ran fine for 6 months until I began getting intermittent error messages that were almost never the same but pointed to memory or perhaps motherboard issues. Finally pulled 1 stick out and errors disappeared, pulled it and put the other stick in and got errors. So I ran on 4 Gig for several months until I was confident that there were no other issues then called G. Skill last August to replace 1 bad 4 Gig stick.

They said I had to return both sticks to get a replacement under the warranty. I explained that I needed the computer daily and didn't want to buy more memory to keep running until the new memory was received. They said that was their policy, so I ran on 1 stick until I got frustrated with the degraded performance and bought 2 new 4 Gig sticks from G. Skill.

Why? Because they have earned a good reputation for quality sosick and I took the position that my problem was a fluke and I was tired of screwing around with this problem. Now I have 8 new G. Skill Gig installed (which run fine), 4 old G. Skill Gig unused and 4 unusable G. Skill Gig.
on March 19, 2017
I upgraded the 4 GB Ram to 8 GB for video editing purposes on my board. As I had installed G. Skill 4 GB originally when I built my system, I decided to stay with the same memory for the upgrade. The new memory sticks arrived quickly and were well packaged. Easy to install, as you would expect. After an easy install, my system immediately recognized the additional memory and it has been smooth sailing every since. I would buy from this Company again with no second thoughts.
on June 15, 2016
I recently upgraded to a new ASUS motherboard, AMD processor and these memory modules before doing a clean install of Windows 10.
I'm not a gamer and didn't have a need for memory that's any faster than these.
My primary goal was to have a quiet and cool running computer that would take advantage of all that Win 10 has to offer. These memory modules were an excellent value.
on March 14, 2016
Never yet have I had an issue with G.Skill RAM. I have been a system builder since the early 1990's and have used a large variety of RAM brands. Kingston was always my go to, but over the last few years it seems G.Skill has become my go to.
on April 12, 2016
G.Skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Ripjaws Series (9-9-9-24) Dual Channel kit (F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL)

I have used G Skill products in gaming for over 10 years.

G Skill products have always outlasted the time promised, which is why I come back and buy more for new ventures.

This is a good strip of ram whether you game or just want consistency in your computer's every day function.

I highly recommend their products. I was not compensated for this review in any way.
on December 9, 2012
I actually purchased this product about a year ago for my own computer when I was building a gaming rig for myself. Nothing crazy, I got a Quadcore Athlon processor and a 500gb Harddrive grandfathered to me, so I just had to purchase a motherboard and a case among other things. Turns out this ram was just in my price range, and when I installed it I noticed the performance was excellent. This memory is also built to be overclocked, so if your into that sort of thing, you can crank the timing and the voltages all day, the ram won't complain one bit.

The modules come with metal snap-on heatsinks that fit snug around the memory. This helps with heat dissipation so when you play WoW or Diablo 3 for 9 hours, you might slow down, but your G Skill gaming ram will not. This ram impressed me so much I actually bought it a second time a couple months ago for a gaming rig I built for my brother. I'm a "If it aint broke, dont fix it" kind of guy, and you could argue all day that there is better gaming ram for the price nowadays. However for the money and the quality, this is a HELL of a deal.
on February 28, 2014
... and it looks good, too!! My color scheme is black and red, so this naturally fit it well. I read a lot of reviews (probably too many of them) and this ram lives up to it's name. I do video editing and gaming daily and I have solid performance with no memory errors.

The heat spreaders "feel" solid and don't stick up too high. I found this ram mentioned over and over again on various pc building sites and forums, so I was pretty confident before I even made the purchase.

Good price, great product, works the way it should... what's not to like? Stop reading and buy it already!... Seriously... do it....
on May 1, 2015
Bought 8GB (2 x 4GB) and only one stick was functional. Removed the good one and installed the bad one in the same DIMM socket just to double check and make it wasn't the motherboard or CPU; computer wouldn't boot up. Re-installed the good one afterwards and the computer booted up just fine. I'm sure the product quality is actually good and it's likely my luck that deserves the one star rating.