G-Star Raw Men's 5620 3D Low Tapered Leg Jean, Dark Aged, 30x36
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Wash
- New variations and innovations on the G-Star Elwood are introduced every year
- In 12.5oz, 3x1 right hand twill denim woven from ring spun warp and weft for a rich, irregular surface finish
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
G-Star pioneered the introduction of the first sculpted, 3D constructed denim with the G-Star Elwood in 1996
- Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 11.8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00DF77GSE
- Item model number: 50790-5165-020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yeah I was lucky enough to find a couple of these left at my local Lords & Taylors for $60 on sale. For me I could have bought any size but I found the 30 x 32 to fit the best with the Slim Taper cut.
The Taper style for this 5620 3D tend to fit slim on the waist, baggy in the thigh and slim in the calf and ankle. I'm not sure if I got an irregular but the Taper 30 x 32 in these particular pants fit exactly like a Slim 32 x 32 in all my other Slim Fit G Stars.
That said I am extremely happy with the over all style and function of these 5620 3D although I won't buy anymore of this Taper 5260 3D. It is not really my style compared to Arc 3Ds, Radar Slims and the Attacc/Nattacc. Stylistically 5620 3D seem boring and dated by comparison. Actually had I not found them for $60 I definitely would not have bought them over any other G Star jeans at their original $180 retail price tag.
One thing to add I've notice the dark blue dye on these particular jeans comes of much easier than my other dark blue dyed G Stars. I haven't washed them yet but I expect them to most likely fade in time.
Remember G-Star says to never wash their dark denims but if you do turn them inside out and use ONLY ice cold water (literally put ice cubes in the machine if you have to) and hang dry in a dark place.
Over all I am happy I got these even though they are not my favorite G Star jeans.