Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring multi-function rectangular dial with afterglow EL backlight, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- 48.5 millimeters resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Customers who bought this item also bought
With full 200M WR, Shock Resistant, 24Hr stopwatch and countdown timer, standard issue never looked this good. Black resin band digital watch with black face.
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000GAYQLI
- Item model number: DW9052-1V
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||43 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||14.7 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day Date And Month|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It is a very comfortable, very durable watch that I have now purchased twice. I bought my first one back in 2011 before joining the military. That watch lasted me through bootcamp, initial training, and a full deployment. It probably would have lasted me through the rest of this one, had I not misplaced it after a night of drunken fun.
When I realized I'd lost it, I went back through my order history and bought another.
A few things it's survived:
Running through dirt and mud
Repeated pounding on metal and stone
Drops from high heights (15 feet or so)
It has a backlight that was very helpful, a programmable alarm, a timer, can be switched between the 12 and 24 hour readouts, and is just super tough. I really don't think you can beat this watch for this price.
I'm sold on Casio. I've owned four or five Casio watches over the last thirty years or so, and every one of them has been just super. The DW9052-1V G-Shock is no exception.