- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring multi-function rectangular dial with afterglow EL backlight, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- 48.5 millimeters resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With full 200M WR, Shock Resistant, 24Hr stopwatch and countdown timer, standard issue never looked this good. Black resin band digital watch with black face.
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GAYQLI
- Item model number: DW9052-1V
- Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||43 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||14.7 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day Date And Month|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great deal on a great watch.
It is a very comfortable, very durable watch that I have now purchased twice. I bought my first one back in 2011 before joining the military. That watch lasted me through bootcamp, initial training, and a full deployment. It probably would have lasted me through the rest of this one, had I not misplaced it after a night of drunken fun.
When I realized I'd lost it, I went back through my order history and bought another.
A few things it's survived:
Running through dirt and mud
Repeated pounding on metal and stone
Drops from high heights (15 feet or so)
It has a backlight that was very helpful, a programmable alarm, a timer, can be switched between the 12 and 24 hour readouts, and is just super tough. I really don't think you can beat this watch for this price.
Update 10-5-17: The watch still looks great. The time is still correct and it still serves the function I need it to serve. However I can longer adjust the time or anything on the watch really. Reason why is because the adjust button no longer works. Not sure why, I noticed this a few weeks ago so I decided to write a quick review. It served me well in the past year, I just wish I would still be able to adjust the time.