Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 23, 2013
Would love to tell you about the watch, unfortunately I only received a box, plastic display case and warranty info. It was supposed to be a christmas gift to top it off :/
on August 10, 2013
Very Good and simple watch but i am wondering why my watch's light does not illuminate blue. instead it is this greenish color
'
on October 27, 2013
I've had this watch since 1992.
I bought this watch from the ship's store on my second US Navy ship.
I wore when my daughter was born. It's older than she is.
It's been all over the world.
It's been diving in the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, and above the Arctic Circle.
It's been in rain forests and the desert. It's been on mountains and in the woods.
It's been everywhere I've gone and performed flawlessly.
It's had the batteries replaced 4 separate times.
It's been cleaned with paint thinner, it's been run over by my car.
It's been lost for a month in my back yard.
It's really been indestructible.
After 18 years of hard use, the outer watch bezel cracked and the band broke.
I bought a new bezel and band and replaced them.
I rebuilt a $60.00 (including replacement batteries) watch after over 18 years of use.
$3.33 a year to own and operate this watch.
I could have bought another one.
No need though, it's good as new.
It's a simple, durable watch.
Blue back light, uncluttered face with date / time / stopwatch and countdown display.
The numbers are large enough to see and it's been keeping very accurate time for years.
It's not a small watch, it's not very large either compared to the watches these days.
It's a little larger than average and is about a 1/4 inch thick.
The buttons are chrome and give a little bit of class.
Recently, the "G" button fell off the watch.
So I think it's time to retire it.
I'll put it my treasure box, it's earned it.
I really enjoyed this watch it's worth 5 stars.
7 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 13, 2013
I have had this watch for the past 3 years now and I have submitted it to every possible abuse. Here is the list: Mountain biking, skiing in 0 degree weather, swimming, diving to 50 ft, tennis, basketball, daily showers, running, hiking, zip lining, go karting, longboarding, surfing, strong but accidental throws on concrete, camping in the everglades, and overall daily use with all of its rigors. After all of this, the watch continues to function properly. The strap is in great condition along with the rest of the body. The only possible downside is that the time is not 100 percent accurate as it loses like 2 min every 8 month or so. No big deal at all! If you are debating whether or not to buy this watch, I am telling you it is an incredible purchase. Aside from the durability and extraordinary performance, the watch looks really cool. Its not too big or too small but its just right. Its super comfortable as well. Put it this way: if there were to be some sort of zombie apocalypse I wouldn't want any other watch on my wrist.
By the way the price is amazing for such performance!
In conclusion: BUY IT!!
on October 15, 2013
i actually own 2 of these fantastic watches . i worked out west planting trees in colorado after a forest fire i never took this watch off it was on my wrist 24/7 for a entire year . it is the toughest watch i have ever owned . great time ,and the indiglow light is surprisingly bright . you can't buy a better watch .
One person found this helpful
on January 29, 2014
Great watch and my second in twenty years. Manual says not to use as diving watch or any swimming that requires a tank. Otherwise a great watch!!