- Save 10% on 50L Water-resistant Backpacking Gear Internal Frame Backpack when you purchase 1 or more 40L Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Backpack Packable Hiking Daypack offered by G4Free. Enter code OVNZCMGL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 50L Water-resistant Backpacking Gear Internal Frame Backpack when you purchase 1 or more 40L Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Backpack Packable Hiking Daypack offered by G4Free. Enter code KDEFGM22 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Portable Ultralight Outdoor Folding Backpacking Camping Lounge Chair when you purchase 1 or more Large 40L Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Backpack offered by G4Free. Enter code ZGY26UX2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Portable Ultralight Outdoor Folding Backpacking Camping Lounge Chair when you purchase 1 or more Large 40L Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Backpack offered by G4Free. Enter code DYQUSUQ5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Water Repellent Gymbag Large Drawstring Sackpack when you purchase 1 or more Sports Bag offered by G4Free. Enter code PMUXHOAC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Water Repellent Gymbag Large Drawstring Sackpack when you purchase 1 or more Sports Bag offered by G4Free. Enter code RJP6L32S at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Water Repellent Gymbag Large Drawstring Sackpack when you purchase 1 or more Sports Bag offered by G4Free. Enter code EZLG7EX9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Water Repellent Gymbag Large Drawstring Sackpack when you purchase 1 or more Sports Bag offered by G4Free. Enter code 28CXWH3Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
G4Free Large 40L Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Backpack/foldable & Packable Hiking Daypack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.89. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High CAPACITY: Larger than other packable backpack! 40L! Large enough to carry what you need in the trip,It's roomy enough for your hammock, clothes,towel, journal,and a couple beers if needed,etc
- HANDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT: It fits into an ultra-compact pouch. Easy to folds up into small pocket. So you can easily pack it in your suitcase, purse or car and have an extra bag without it taking up.
- DURABLE: The backpack is made from High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight; Adjustable and breathable padded shoulder and strap to meet different requirements for both men and women
- Size:Unfold size: 22.8 x 13.4 x 7.8 inches (H x W x D), Folds into: 9.4x 7.8 x 3.9 inches (H x W x D) . Capacity: 40 liters. Weight: 12.7 ounces.1 Main Compartment, 2 Top Pouch (Interior & Exterior), 1 Front Spandex Pouch, 2 Sports Bottle Holder, and Padded Backpack Strap with Chest Clip
- VERSATILE: Ultra-light, Ultra-durable, Ultra-awesome daypack.Perfect for hiking,occasional travel,day-to-day use,pack beach accessories, suitcase alternative, storing diapers,college, camera compartment, camping and more,and great gift for everyone
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||22.8 x 7.8 x 13.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.79 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 pounds|
Enjoy Your Outdoor Activities with G4Free Backpack
The G4Free Backpack was designed to offer the perfect balance between durability, size, lightweight, compact, and travel/storage friendly. When not in use simply fold the Backpack into its self containing pouch to transform it into a super compact handheld carry bag.
Keep Your Things Organized and Keep You Safe.
The strap is padded for added comfort and with a chest clips to help tighten the backpack against your body to make carrying the backpack more secure and comfortable.
Moreover, the chest clips is also a whistle. You can blew your whistle for help when in danger.
The top double sided pouch can be used to store smaller items for better organization and access. Use the exterior top pouch to access items quickly such as your cell phone, sun block, digital camera, and etc. Use the interior pouch to secure more important items such as money and keys.
Special Design in Lock
The G4Free Backpack uses a top loading pouch with a drawstring lock. This enables you to fit more into your backpack, using the drawstring to give you more or less slack when needed. You are no longer confined to the restraints of a zipper lock.
On the exterior front of backpack there is a open spandex pouch that allows for quick access to bigger items. On each side of the back there is a sports bottle pocket with its own strap to secure your water bottle.
Inside the main compartment you will find a fabric divider. The main compartment is further secured with a top double sided pouch that offers additional storage and that connects securely around the top of your pack with an adjustable strap to further loosen or tighten slack as needed. The bottom of the of the backpack is double lined for additional durability.
There are four strings on the middle part and the bottom part. Other things can be added with these strings, such as bags, tent, hammock and so on.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To start I bought this bag so I could have a lightweight easy to pack "extra bag" when traveling abroad and as a quick day pack that wouldn't take up too much space in my truck.
Here is my background, I am a combat veteran of six years of active duty service in the U.S. Army Special Operations (Psychological Operations) and eight years of total service as I am still serving in the Army Reserves. I have spend time in two combat theaters Iraq and Afghanistan. I have spent many days with a bag on my back. I have a philosophy that every bag has a job. This bag is no different.
So, I spend the better part of a month using this as my EDC "Every Day Carry" bag loading it with everything from food, snacks, my Chromebook, swim wear, clothes, etc...etc... and it has stood up to everything that I have thrown at it. Granted some of the stitching is single stitch and may wear out over a few more months of use, but after a month of continuous use I haven't had any problems. So for a final test I took a trip to Turner Falls, OK to put these bags to the test. I bought two so my girlfriend could have one as well. So here is the break down.
Lots of Space- You can fit three days of clothes, swim suit, sunscreen, bug spray, first aid kit, toiletries, 32oz water bottle, towel, snacks, and wet weather gear all in this bag. I also doubled up and used my 30L dry sack as well for added protection and it fit in this bag with no issues.
Robust Material- The rip-stop nylon is sturdy and can stand up to a fair amount of abuse
Comfortable- for a collapsible bag the straps are strong and comfortable. I loaded my bag out with 35lbs (standard military ruck weight) with zero issues and took this on a 5+ mile walk around town several days in a row.
Storage- these bags don't collapse down to the smallest bags out there but these will fit into any carry-on roll bag or luggage you plan on traveling with, without taking up too much extra space.
Hidden Pocket- on the underside of the top pocket there is a hidden pocket, this is where the bag is stored when collapsed. However, it makes for great storage of your wallet keys, and other valuables that you wouldn't want someone having easy access to.
Elastic straps- on the outside of the bag there are two elastic straps that work great for holding a beach towel, poncho, or blanket.
Elastic- some of the elastic in the side pouches and along the top pocket appear to show signs losing elasticity. This isn't a major issue as it doesn't detract from the bag's functionality.
Front Pocket- this is my only real gripe with this bag, the front pocket is a little too compact for me, and this is just personal. I like to keep snacks food and items I use regularly in this pocket and it didn't seem to meet my needs.
So, in conclusion if you are looking to purchase a bag that is going to go with you whether it is around town, into the mountains, or to the beach this is a bag worth getting. At the price you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I couldn't be more happy with this purchase and choosing this product. If there are any further questions regarding this product short of asking the company directly, I would gladly answer them. I plan on purchasing a few more for college friends & family who are traveling abroad next semester.
and the pack contains a sufficient amount of pockets.I highly recommend this backpack.