- Save 15% on G4Free 10x25 Wide Angle Binoculars when you purchase 1 or more G4Free Tactical Backpack/Camping backpack offered by G4Free. Enter code EV5ILBZ6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on G4Free 12x42 binoculars when you purchase 1 or more G4Free Tactical Backpack/Camping backpack offered by G4Free. Enter code RI232L9R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on G4Free Multi-functional Outdoor Molle bag when you purchase 1 or more G4Free 40L Military Backpack offered by G4Free. Enter code PO6DO4BS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on G4Free wide angle binocular when you purchase 1 or more G4Free Tactical Backpack/Camping backpack offered by G4Free. Enter code 3VQI46GF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
G4Free 40L Sport Outdoor Military Backpack Tactical Backpack 3 Day Assault Pack Molle Rucksack Camping Hiking Trekking Hunting Bug Out Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAPACITY:40L;Size approx: 30CM(L)*26CM(W)*45CM(H)(11.81*10.24*17.72inch).
- FIVE COMPARTMENTS:Two Front pockets;Three Spacious compartments with small pouches inside.Features spacious main compartment with zip around closure, interior zip pocket and mesh pocket.
- MOLLE SYSTEM & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN:The molle help you expand more room and the comfortable padding back area, Ventilated mesh padding shoulder strap relieve pressure on shoulders while carrying heavy loads.
- MADE OF 600D NYLON FABRIC: high intensity and durable; Adjustable & removable chest belt and hip belt is convenient for different requirements.
- OCCASION:Perfect for camping,travelling,hiking,gyming,even going to school for the teenagers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
G4Free Tatical Backpack---meet your diffent needs
Black,Tan,Green,ACU,four colour you can choose randomly.Strong material,fashion design,humanized details & 40L capacity can meet your different needs.Looking cool and smart when bring our G4Free tactical military backpack.
G4Free Outdoors Multifunctional Backpack --- enjoy your trip
Six compartments help you keep your stuff organized;Molle system expand more space;adjustable shoulder strap is more flexible.Perfect for all kinds of outdoors activities,such as camping,hiking,travelling,Trekking adn so on.It is also a great gift for the kids to go to school.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag seems well built, and a bit heavier than I would have expected. The only negative I can say about it is at the top center of the back there is a row of Velcro with elastic loops sewn over most of it. It would have been nice to have a little more exposed Velcro to allow for a traditional name plate, but this is by no means insurmountable.
First impression is great. You can see in the video the process of loading it with my fishing stuff. Here are some details:
- feels very solid
- zippers are very good
- 3 large compartments (2 in the front, 1 in the back; the largest compartment in the front also has a mesh pocket and a large zipper pocket inside)
- 2 smaller compartments in the front
- it will hold a lot of stuff (that is a very relative statement, as I am speaking for my needs; others may find it small; it really depends on what you want it for; too small for a tent but plenty big for a day's hike!)
- it has great stability; I was looking specifically for a backpack that wouldn't tip over
- price is really great; I looked initially for fishing backpacks and they were far, far too expensive
- shoulder straps are really long; I ended up tightening them all the way (I am 5'10 and 172 pounds) so it will fit someone bigger than me easily
CONS (so far):
- huge amount of straps (others may see this as a pro, but for what I need they were really useless and annoying; some I had to cut, some came off simply)
- quite heavy by itself; it surprised me a bit.
- no side mesh for a water bottle
To sum up, first impression is that I couldn't have done better than this. Time will tell us more about how long it lasts but I am pretty confident I made a good choice.
Should anything change, I'll make sure to update you :)
Size: This back pack is the perfect size for a 48-72 hour pack. I am a Paramedic who works 24 hour shifts and I am able to pack workout clothes (basketball shorts and a t-shirt), a spare uniform (polo, EMS duty pants, t-shirt, extra socks, and boxers), my eye glasses case, a beanie, a winter hood, and winter gloves in the main compartment (the one closest to your back). In the large middle compartment I carry magazines and a 24 oz coffee mug. In the front compartments I carry an extra pair of sunglasses, toiletries, and other assorted items. All of this is packed with room for another set of clothes.
Quality: Even though I have only had this pack for a month the stitching appears to be very sturdy. Straps are thick and most of the, with the exception of the upper part of the shoulder strap, are doubled over at the ends and stitched so they don't come through the tightener. The shoulder straps that are not doubled over are tight enough in the tightener that they have not came loose in the least. The shoulder straps are padded and the padding was stiff for the first few weeks so it seems to be good for the long term. They have black D rings on the straps that are fairly thin but are perfect for hanging glasses cases, flashlights, keys, or any other items. The zippers are also sturdy metal and the zippers themselves are smooth on opening. As others have mentioned, the paracord around the zippers needs re-tied in a better knot but otherwise it's just find out of the box. The only main downside is that the inside liner seems to be slightly loose and appears that it could rip out or tear easier than the rest of the pack but it appears to be stitched separately so if it does happen it will not hurt the integrity of he bag itself.
Overall I would suggest this pack to anyone who is looking for an affordable 48-72 hour hiking, camping, work, or utility backpack. It is well worth the extra few dollars than paying for a cheaper, less sturdy backpack and more cost efficient than the 5.11 or other brand name ruck or duty blocks.