G5 Outdoors Montec Broadhead 3/pk.
- Features. 100% steel . Cut-on-contact design.
- Diamond-cut sharpness. Choose from 85, 100, and 125 grains. One-piece construction.
- 100% spin tested. 1" to 1 1/8" cutting diameter.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Montec broadhead's foolproof design combines tough one-piece, all-steel construction with 100% spin-tested accuracy. With no components to assemble or replace, simply screw on and shoot. This simple to use, high-performance broadhead is what every hard-core hunter is looking for.
- 100% Steel Tough
- Cut-On-Contact Design
- Diamond Cut Sharpness
- Available in 85, 100, and 125 Grains
- High-Speed Crossbow Model Available in 100 and 125 Grains
- One-Piece MIM Construction
- 100% Spin Tested
- Pre-Season Model Available
- 1" to 1 1/8" Cutting Diameter
- 3 Broadheads Per Pack
G5 Outdoors: The Story Behind The Most Accurate Archery Gear On The Market. Proudly Made in the USA.
A family-owned business from the start, G5 Outdoors was created by Louis Grace and his sons, Matt and Nate. The G5 name came from the owners’ last name of Grace and from a family of five children.
In a market already saturated with compound bows, and archery equipment, G5 sought out to define and engulf a new niche, the most innovative and accurate products on the market. They defined what the consumer, the hunter, and ultimately what they themselves were looking for in hunting products, and fulfilled that idea. Not to just make another “industry first”, but rather design and produce the highest quality, most advanced, innovative, and accurate one. The Grace family continues to design, machine, manufacture, assemble and personally test each product to this day.
For the entire G5 family, dedication to the outdoors and to creating products in pursuit of those passions is much more than a job - it's a way of life. For generations, G5 has been using technology to push the limits of industry standards through rigourous testing of each and every product. If a product is stamped with the G5 logo, its quality and your experience with it will be nothing short of exceptional.
Dedicated to Technology. Designed to Hunt.
You are only as good as you can Measure. Establishing high standards, low tolerances, and continuously refining our processes gives us the advantage to create premium broadheads. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Spin Tested: Each and every G5 broadhead is spin tested to insure true flight.
- Deployment Tested: Our expandable broadheads go through rigorous testing to make sure that each and every broadhead deploys correctly when that shot of a lifetime presents itself.
- Strength Tested: All G5 broadhead models are put through the guillotine strength test. Developed to simulate various kinetic energy needed to penetrate flesh, hide and bone.
- Sharpness Tested: Nothing short of perfection, G5 utilizes LUTZ and diamond cut blades to provide you with devastating would channels resulting in quick, clean and ethical kills.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
306 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit** - While archery hunting Elk I fell and hit my bow fairly hard on the ground. I didn't see any damage and I didn't bump my sight that I could see, but I decided to shoot it to be sure everything was good. Well, I'm not always the smartest guy (Don't tell my wife I said that), and instead of shooting a field tip and used the G5 I was using for testing. Apparently I bumped my sight more than I thought. I nailed the log I had my target on (12" low at 30 yards). See pictures attached. Thinking I destroyed the broadhead I thought I'd see what it looked like. So we chopped the log into kindling and recovered the broadhead. All I can say is that I'm now even more impressed. No deformation. Honestly, once I cleaned it up I couldn't tell I'd even shot it. It was still sharp enough to cut through plastic packaging (I used it to open a package of field tips... yes yes I know bad practice) like butter. Seeing what it did to the log, I'm confident it will handle bone just fine.
Shot a mule deer 2 weeks ago at 40 yards, between broadside and quartering away. The arrow passes clean through instantly and I could tell right away that's what happened. It was a very easy track. Needless to say I am pleased. Even without shooting these I could tell they were of high quality and deadly design with the shiny sharp edges not only up front but in back just in case it doesn't pass through. Brilliant! My only concern was accuracy. Eased my mind by burning a "practice head", gained some more confidence when I beheaded a grouse with that same practice head, then made a clean, quick kill on a nice deer when the time came. 50 lbs of Meat in the freezer says these things are pretty legit.
1) they shoot great. Compared to other fixed blade, especially ones with removable blades, these shoot almost like field points.
2) They are tough! they take an edge nice. the only reason I end up buying these is because I lose them. I broke one once, but that's because it hit a rock that was behind the deer I shot.
3) they are cheap. For what you get out of them, they are well worth the price. I paid approx. $30 for three.