Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
G7th Performance Capo (Six String, Silver)
|Price:||$38.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Innovative capo for acoustic and electric six-string guitars
- Patented clutch mechanism allows you to adjust without retuning your guitar
- Easily squeezed into place with one hand, and released using the lever on the back
- Solid zinc-alloy construction
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rotation in the other direction, to tighten the capo onto the strings, is not restricted. To release the capo, the control tang is moved in the direction to unwind the spring, thus releasing the clutch.
How To Use a G7th Performance Capo
|Push the small black lever to release the arms||Position the capo just behind the fret||Squeeze to tighten from above or below||Press the small black lever to release||Store on the headstock when not in use|
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the pros:
1) A retarded monkey could figure out how to use this thing within about 12 seconds.
2) The build quiality is so good that I believe you could run over this thing with a MAC truck and gig with it the same night without a back-up.
3) You have excellent control over the tension
4) It is very safe. I use this on my US made Jackson soloist and US Washburn N4 with no fear that it will harm the finish. It has plenty of padding in all the right places.
1) if you are reading this, you must not have one. That is all.
The price is not a con. When you get this, you will see that it is well worth the cheddar. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
! Highly recommend this product! Can't beat the price or the quality!
Highly recommended!Deal with you every time is so successful and happy.. I hope we have more trading... Ha ha
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Greatest invention for Worship musicians ever! I can't describe how easy and fast this product makes key changes without the guitar going out of tune! Read morePublished 7 days ago by Daniel Hopkins
It's not perfect. As others have noted it doesn't seem to apply enough pressure to the strings. Mine will work fine I just need to be pretty intentional about putting it on to make... Read morePublished 11 days ago by nowwatchme
Was super skeptical at first, but despite all the hype, its REALLY JUST THAT GOOD. Its worth every penny. I got the silver version which attracts a lot of oils and fingerprints. Read morePublished 12 days ago by V 4 valentine
What a disappointment. I purchased this because I wanted a good looking, well functioning capo in hopes that it would compare to the THALIA capo. Read morePublished 1 month ago by That Guy Steve
Easy to use, easy to move with one hand. Good quality. Strings remain in tune across fretboard.Published 1 month ago by William W.
I bought it for the aesthetics of the capo the looks is super cool..... but guess what..... I'm very impressed! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jay
Everything has a "Rolls-Royce" of the type. Capos are no exception and the G7th is the Rolls-Royce of capos... bar none. Nick Campling & Co. did it right. Read morePublished 1 month ago by G. J. Toth