G8LED 600 Watt MEGA LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV-B)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2017 & 2016 "Best LED Grow Light" by HIGH TIMES Magazine.
- 8 years of proven results and service. Grow Green with G8LED Technology - Very High Quality Optimal 8-Band Wavelength Ratio plus real Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) for the most efficient LED Grow Light system. Cool enough to touch even after 24 hours of use. No ballast needed - just plug in and Grow Green!
- Made in USA LEDs, tested in the USA. G8LED lights are award winning and have gone through several iterations over the past 8 years to bring you the highest quality, most innovative indoor grow lighting technology. G8LED lights produce higher quality plant growth and the highest yields in the industry. G8LED Quality and Performance is unparalleled.
- G8LED lights come with our stellar Customer Service and 2 Year warranty serviced directly by us. We make customers service our #1 priority. Make the smart investment for your indoor growing hobby or business with a genuine G8LED indoor growlight.
- The 600W Veg and Flower light is for your entire grow cycle and provides intense coverage for 18 square feet (4.5'x4'). Add two 90W Red Flower Boosters during flowering for max yield. Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy. Can operate in 110V-240V. For non FBA direct orders from our Amazon store the power cord is available for US, Americas, UK, EU, AU depending on your shipping address. Hanging wires included. Upgrade your grow room and Grow Green with G8LED Technology!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Award Winning G8LED Grow Lights
Award Winning G8LED Grow Lights with 8 years of proven results and service for our customers. G8LED Grow Lights have gone through several iterations over 8 years to bring the most innovative indoor grow lighting technology in the highest yielding grow light system. G8LEDs have a proven track record of exceptional performance. You can finally match the yields high pressure sodium (HPS) bulbs with LED Grow Lights by using the G8LED Grow Light system. Made in USA LEDs, tested and certified in the USA. G8LED grow lights will give you healthier plant growth, the highest yields and higher quality harvests.
Highest Yielding LED Grow Light Sytem
The G8LED Veg/Flower lights are formulated for both vegetative growth and flowering. During flowering 90W Red Flower Boosters are added to increase the total ratio of red wavelengths and add more wattage to the grow grow to get the maximum yield possible.
The G8 design is design is unique in that it does not need a veg/flower switch. The purpose of a veg/flower switch is to durn off a portion of red diodes during vegetative growth and turn them back on during flowering. This is not the most efficient design as not only is the grow light bing underuitlized, the result is a less netowrk of diodes providing energy to the plants. We believe you should use your lights to their full capacity and that is why we opt for adding on the 90W Reds instead of turning off didoes during veg.
The G8LED system provides for some of the best yields in the industry with higher quality plant production. The Optimal 8-band ratio that goes into the G8LED system will give the highest yield per unit of energy consumed. Using less wavelengths will reduce the ability of the light to grow high quality plants. Using more than 8 wavelengths means that energy is wasted on color which are not necessary for photosynthesis. If more were better, we could make a 15-band, 20-band or all-band light. The most efficent and highest yielding ratio is the Optimal 8-Band ratio which G8LED incorporates into its Award Winning LED Grow Lights.
G8LED 600 Watt MEGA LED Veg/Flower Grow Light - Specifications
- Power Draw 380 Watts
- PAR Value 1480 umol
- HID equivalent 800-1000 Watts
- Veg Coverage 4feet x 5feet (122cm x 153cm)
- Flowering Coverage 4feet x 5feet (122cm x 153cm)
- Amperage (110V) 3.3Amp
- Amperage (240V) 1.6Amp
- Dimensions 21 inches x 14 inches x 3 inches (52cm x 36cm x 7.6cm)
- Weight 22 lbs
- Can be used internationally
Compare with similar items
G8LED 900 Watt MEGA LED Veg/Flower Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips
Advanced Platinum Series P600 600w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
Advanced Platinum Series P900 900w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
Advanced Platinum Series P450 450w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Wattage||3 watts||900 watts||600 watts||900 watts||300 watts||450 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon messed up the processing of my first two orders and so I waited FOREVER (two weeks) before making a successful transaction. Initially I thought G8LED was sitting on their hands or something but they were sympathetic to my cause and said as soon as the Amazon side went through they would expedite the shipping. They did and it was totally above and beyond what they were expected to do. Got the light in great shape.
Flipped it on and had to wear shades as a precaution. Not silent, not even close. Wouldn't plan on sleeping the same room but if you are using a carbon filter this is certainly more quiet than inline fans, by a lot! Heat was surprisingly manageable in a 4x4' tent. Haven't had to pipe in cool air yet, granted it's winter and simply cracking a window an inch or two will keep the room cool enough to maintain a 75-80* range with the light on. Added an inline fan just to extract the hot air from the top of my tent and was able to keep the temp in a range I found suitable with the light considerably closer to the plants than when using HID; though primary intent was to use this fan with a carbon filter. Much cooler than HPS 600, even 400w.
In sum, stoked with this purchase. Have read a lot of the R/MMJ industry has begun using these lights and as anyone who is into horticulture knows, that industry is the vanguard of our hobby and the innovations originating there will make indoor gardening as close to sustainable as you can imagine. G8LED is one of the best companies making these lights, incorporating UV and IR unlike many of their lesser competitors. Other manufacturers that are using UV and IR charge sometimes 2-3x what G8 is. Definitely worth a buy, though would only do so with the intention/capacity to add a (at a minimum) 90watt red light for flowering. Super happy but at the same time, no one deserves a 5.
EDIT: G8LED deserves a 5. I added a Kessil 350 Magenta for flowering but man has it been kicking!
Now my setup is to start with seedlings under my G8-240, then transfer to the G8-600 & 90w red UFO to finish off flowering. On my very fiesta grow I yielded more than my 1000w HPS setup! All while saving $115 on my power bill (2months). I am never going back to my old HPS system. I might even add solar to get the bill down to zero. I only wish that I could daisy chain the two lights together. That would be amazing.
Overall I think this is a great buy and a very nicely made product. It does exactly what it is supposed to do without extra unnecessary features. The daisy chain would have been nice but it really wasn't too bad without it just plugged them into a power strip, then into my timer. The light is very bright and it covered my 4x5 space like a charm. I recommend getting the led grow light glasses to help while working by e light because it is very bright.