Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 370 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
on October 18, 2015
These bags seemed to work well for the price. I got a pretty good return using fresh frozen trim material. I think that with more practice I will get a better return. I would recommend these for a starter set. I had a little trouble with holding the bags open and spraying down the sides. So I made a bowl by rolling the bags up one ata time using my finger tips. You can see in the picture what it looks like. The bags are sturdy canvas so they stand pretty easily. You can use the drawstring to tighten the top of the bag to your bucket. That worked great for me! Just don't forget to rinse the bags very well before you put them up to dry. I use a mix of 90% alcohol and distilled water, then rise really well with just distilled water to remove all the alcohol and material. Good luck and don't forget to sift and dry your product properly!
review image review image review image
on July 7, 2017
Well made bags, affordable! Produced a very high quality product. If you're small scale, and looking to produce on occasion, these are perfect. Very easy to use.
on March 20, 2017
Just made some high quality pollen extract with the help of these sturdy b-bags.

Highly recommendable, another review to possible come in the future for this product. Thanks iPower!
on April 7, 2017
Fantastic. Work's best if you don't agitate with a blender.
on August 9, 2017
The only reason for four stars is that its not the strongest bags ive ever had and I feel it leaves the product with a slight plastic taste
on September 18, 2017
These worked great and were easy to clean up, just used soap and warm water. I feel like this product should last for quite a while as it was much sturdier material than I had been expecting.
on June 17, 2017
NOT LIKE THE TRUE "BUBBLE BAGS"
on November 20, 2015
WOULD BE 5 STARS but shipping was terrible. 2 weeks processing then amazon finally sent it..got here in 2 days. I really didn't appreciate waiting 2 weeks for nothing but I guess amazons gotta make their money somehow. As for product: Quality bags! Screens are very fine, seems to have pretty good threads. Worked perfect for dry ice, no issues in use or cleaning. They clean verrrry easy just with water. Def recommend! Will be making bubble tn!
on February 16, 2017
This product worked perfectly.
Produced some delicious bubble hash.

All 8 bags are packaged inside of a black carry bag.
The 25 micron pressing screen is a nice bonus gift.
on January 13, 2017
Worked perfect for me .fit in the bucket well. I needed three grades for what I was doing so this is more than I really need but for the price I felt what the hell I'll get the whole set .
Now consider though,that I only do 2 to 3 runs a year so that's something I cannot speak to ; that is, how long it will last -