THE GAME BEGINS: An Introduction (R. Caine High School Book 1) Kindle Edition
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I was still saying "What am I doing?" at about the halfway mark and this flashy thing passed right in front of me. I looked closely and yep, there was the hook so I took off after it thinking "This time will be different." It wasn't and that's how Victoria Danann hooked me. Again.
Oh you want details? Sorry. I'll just say this - read it all before you decide. Of course if you're a fan of hers as I am, just go ahead and resign yourself to another Victoria Danann series! This time it's high school, Norse gods, Valkyries and… good stuff. And did I mention it's Victoria Danann? 'Nuff said.
The storyline is based on demigod and Goddess who are board and use there children to have a game. The children are sent to earth and they don't know anything about who they are until their 16.
Ever Moore is 16 and she's moved to a new school. High school sucks but being the new girl in school is almost unbearable. But she meets 3 people right off the bat, Galalia who love to read tarot cards, Jean Marre who is inn the game and last Mercury her bodyguard.
Ever has an adventure to go on with her new found friends.
I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received m
We have the usual high school setting, three characters with some periphery friendships and Norse Gods but from the first page you are swept up with our leading lady and any similarities go out the window. She is sweet, vulnerable but she is not silly. Despite strange happenings she is thoughtful, questions and this gives her so much appeal. You become immersed in the story which means I will be reading a series. I don't mind too much. Bring on the next book.
R. Caine High School is full of intriguing students and by the end we f the book you're already pulling for certain characters to pull ahead in the final "game".
I'm already eagerly awaiting the next book in the series. I'm dying to find out more about "Knight"!
After centuries of the God's messing with human lives..They now decide to play games using their own children..They take away their memories and all their powers.. And drop them into a California High school..
Follow Ever Moore on her first days at a new school...Meet her new friends Merc, Jean, and Galaia, as they all try to find their ways in a new school.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban