GAME GOLF Live Tracking System
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required.|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 inches; 0.01 Ounces|
|Battery Life||10 Hours|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GPS Real Time Automatic Shot Tracking
- Strokes Gained Analysis-Robust metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Range Finder-Get precise distances to greens, hazards and landing zones
- Insights-See club distances and shot dispersion patterns
- Challenges-Compete online with friends and golfers worldwide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Introducing GAME GOLF LIVE
The world's first wearable, real-time automatic shot tracker for both iphone and Android smartphone platforms.
Why GAME GOLF?
Improvement comes from knowing your game and monitoring your performance on the course. Eliminate the guesswork and track the key stats that matter most.
Shot by shot, GAME GOLF records all your stats so you can visualize your performance like never before. Get instant feedback instantly to your phone as you play so you can make the most informed choices to plot your way around the course. Whether you’re on your way to break 80 or just actively working on your game, the GAME GOLF platform can help you reach your next milestone.
How it works?
GAME GOLF LIVE uses an updated wearable GPS device that communicates with feather-light sensor tags attached to the top of the grip on each club and an integrated software platform which automatically captures performance data, in real-time. The data from every shot is instantly displayed on your iOS or Android phone in a dynamic and socially driven interface.
*GAME GOLF LIVE is allowable under the rules of golf for use in tournaments when not used with the App.
Key Features and Benefits
- Review Your Rounds
- Monitor Club Performance
- Benchmark Your Stats
- Eliminate Gapping
- Compete in Virtual Challenges
- See Shot Dispersions & Tendencies
Real Time Shot Tracking
You tag the club and hit the ball. All your performance data is instantaneously captured and visible on your phone. From tee to green, review every shot you hit on every hole.
Plot you way around the course and know the precise distance to any location you choose with our GPS-based hyper-accurate rangefinder.
Know how far you really hit every club in your bag; know your distance range to improve your accuracy and make smarter choices about club selection off the tee and on approach.
Strokes Gained + SMART Tips
Robust game metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities in four key areas: Putting, Off the Tee, Approach, and Short Game. This is combined with our SMART Tips to help focus training and practice sessions.
Review your shot tendencies off the tee and on approach shots for every round you play whether it is in practice or competition.
Sort by distance, club, lie and round to monitor progress and trends over time.
Compete and compare your stats to friends, colleagues or event the PGA Tour Professionals.
Create your own or join an existing challenge to win prizes, bragging rights and other accolades.
|Manual Tracking App||TAGS||CLASSIC||LIVE|
|GAME GOLF Platform Access||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Real Time On Course Feedback||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic NFC Shot Tracking||✓||✓||✓|
|Approved Under the Rules of Golf||✓||✓|
|Automatic Shot Detection||✓||✓|
|Hands Free Device||✓||✓|
|Real-Time or Post Round Syncing & Editing||✓|
Winner of a 2016 Golf Digest Editor's Choice Award for 'BEST GAME ANALYZER', GAME GOLF LIVE is the world's first automatic, real-time shot tracker for iPhone, Android and Smartwatch platforms. Track your on course performance and view every shot you hit instantly on your phone to pinpoint where your strengths and weaknesses lie. See how far you hit every club in the bag and monitor your tendencies off the tee and on approach. Compete for bragging rights with friends and challenge other golfers around the world to earn prizes and accolades.
From the Manufacturer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- Item model number : AMTGGL1R
- Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 13, 2015
- Manufacturer : Active Mind Technology
- ASIN : B014UY7LV2
Best Sellers Rank:
#318,836 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #166 in Golf Rangefinders
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So today I told Mike I had enough. Their product comes with a "12 month warranty" so I told him send me a new one.He then told me " There are updates coming soon to the App to address these issues. When you say the device is not being recognized the above steps should suffice. A new device will not change this. If you wish to pursue that please contact Amazon as we are out of stock in office" . I called Amazon and they said they could not help me since it was sold by Game Golf through Amazon and Game Golf provided the warranty, not Amazon. So I went back to Mike. He then told me that I don't even need the "device" that they sell, that I could just use the App on my phone and manually enter each club after each shot during a round. Are you kidding me......that's the whole idea of their tags. Touch that tag to the device before each shot and you are done. So, last thing I told him was since you don't have the Live product anymore, then honor your warranty and send me the more expensive Pro version for free. I gave him a deadline of tonight to do the right thing or I would post this review. So far no response. If you buy from these people don't expect any help if it malfunctions and don't expect them to honor the warranty.
(1) I followed the minimal written instructions that came in the package, which direct you to download the app and follow its instructions to set things up. Bluetooth pairing happened automatically when I turned on the device with the app running. No need to go to the Settings Menu on the IPhone to initiate pairing. The device firmware updated automatically in about 30 seconds. I stepped outside so the GPS could link up, and that happened in about a minute.
(2) The app takes you through installing the tags on each club, and identifying your specific brand for each club. My Ping Karsten Irons were listed in the database of clubs the app knew about, and I was even able to change the 4 and 5 “Irons” to “Hybrids” just to make things accurate. Same thing for my Ping Driver and 3 Wood, and my TaylorMade Rosaa putter. All this took about 30 minutes, and it went smoothly.
(3) I hit the “Play Golf” Icon at the bottom of the app screen, and it automatically brought up the nearest golf course to my home, where I was at the time. I scrolled down to another course that I had a tee time for the next day, and selected it, and selected the tees I would be using. The app took me to an aerial view of the first hole, and displayed the proper length from my selected tee to the flag. One feature I immediately liked was the ability to place my finger anywhere on the aerial view, and a magnifying glass came up just off my finger tip, and listed the distance from the tee, and the distance to the flag, from that spot. Very handy.
(4) When I arrived at the golf course the next day to play a round, I turned the device on and opened the app. It remembered everything I had done the previous day at home. I played the round, and the device worked perfectly, the app worked perfectly, but the golfer made many rookie mistakes, aside from playing a rather miserable round of golf. Yes, in the heat of battle I forgot to tag about 30% of my tee and fairway shots, but the device detected a hit with an unknown club, even if I failed to tag. After the round, it was easy to enter the clubs I used. Each putt should be tagged, too, and they are not detected, but you can enter extra shots during the review session. I would have liked to be able to tag the location of the flag on the green, and perhaps there’s a way to do this, but I haven’t found it. You can move the flag in the app, but you must take the phone out of your pocket on every green to do so.
(5) I do have an issue with the belt clip, which is not very secure. On the 13th hole I went to tag and the device was gone from my belt! I panicked, but found the device in the cart. I have now added a string with a safety pin to the device so this doesn’t happen again. I almost removed a star for this, but it was my fault.
(6) After the round, I corrected everything from the app, and “signed” the scorecard, The app showed “Insights” about your shots (distance and direction). You can filter for the course you played, how many rounds to look at, types of shots, etc. Too extensive to discuss here, but very flexible and useful for me.
I look forward to my next round. I’ll get better at remembering to tag, and I’ll update this review as I gain experience with using GG Live...
Top reviews from other countries
Ohne einen Login kommt man nicht an die, vom Gerät aufgezeichneten Daten. Was bleibt ist also Technik-Müll!
Solange man noch Verbindung zur Datenbank bekam, war das ein tolles Gerät und ich hätte mindesten 4 Sterne gegeben.
Aktualisierung Juni 2020:
Die GameGolf-Server sind wieder erreichbar. Damit gebe ich die versprochenen 4 Sterne.
Einen Stern Abzug wegen des online-Zwangs.
Viele Statistiken und gut dargestellter Spielverlauf
Bisher immer funktioniert und nicht einmal abgestürzt oder ähnliches
Für mich der einzige kleine Haken ist, dass beim Putten einfach eine Zahl hingeschrieben wird mit dem Ergebnis.
Keine genau Darstellung auf der Karte (evtl. ist dafür die Präzision vom GPS zu ungenau).
Noch ein Nachteil ist, dass vor dem Spiel die Karte vom Golfplatz heruntergeladen werden muss und das jedes Mal. Habe bisher keine Möglichkeit gefunden die Karte dauerhaft zu speichern. Beim schlechtem empfang am Platz teilweise eine echte Herausforderung
Ansonsten tolles Gerät
Reviewed in Canada on February 24, 2019