|Item model number||2009|
|Item Weight||0.77 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.9 x 2.8 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.9 x 2.8 x 2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 24, 2016|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
GAMEKING Computer Blue Light Blocking Glasses Value Classic 2009 Gaming Glasses Anti Glare Amber Tint Lens TR90 Black Frame for Digital Eye Strain Fatigue Relief and Better Sleep Men Women Gamer
|Price:||$24.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Lens Coating Description||Anti-Reflective Coating|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REDUCE LIFETIME EXPOSURE to HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT & UV - our PATENTED amber tinted lens selectively filters out 82% very harmful blue light in the 400~455nm wavelength while allowing high transmittance of 69% essential (beneficial) blue light in the 465~500nm wavelength pass through, PERFECT BALANCE for healthy viewing. 100% block UV.
- NO MORE EYE STRAINS & GLARES - anti reflective (AR) coating and tinted lens eliminate glare, improve contrast, and enhance depth perception, reducing digital eye strains, eye fatigue, and headache, optimizing visual acuity clarity with fewer distractions and more viewing comfort, and helping fall asleep faster. Ideal for working, gaming, or browsing on PC, tablets, smart phones, TV or near office LED lights.
- SWISS TECHNOLOGY TR90 FRAME - Super lightweight, durable, flexible, and unbreakable Swiss Technology TR90 eyeglasses frames offer excellent wearing comfort and resilience to damage, far superior to cheap plastic materials. Zero chemical residues or smells in compliance with EU requirements for food grade materials.
- FDA REGISTERED manufacturer and product assure your satisfaction on the product quality. Lens have passed FDA Drop Ball Test to ensure impact resistance and safety. Functional coating layers offer fog oils or stain-repellent, easy-to-clean, abrasion and scratch-resistant benefits.
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY + 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - contact the seller in case of any breakage and we will solve the problem until satisfaction. GIFT WORTHY PACKAGE include 1 hard case, 1 soft cleaning cloth, 1 soft protective pouch, and 1 mini screwdriver. The outer box is made from 100% recycled fiber and is 100% recyclable.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GAMEKING was born with a real concern about what modern technology would do to our eyes given the extensive hours everyone, not just video game players or IT tech, spends in front of digital screens nowadays.
Modern technology and digital devices may have greatly improved our lifestyle, learning, and work performance but NOT necessarily our vision due to the harmful effects of blue light!
Our Mission is to promote protection and awareness against harmful effects of blue light & UV that affect all age groups at affordable prices.
GAMEKING CLASSIC Computer Glasses Video Gaming Glasses improve visual performance and viewing comfort, and alleviate eye strain and other symptoms of computer vision syndrome for those with 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision. Full-rim frames are made with superior TR90 material which offers excellent wearing comfort and resilience to damage. The amber tint lenses can help filter out blue light and minimize direct blue light exposure without affecting aesthetic appearance. Anti-reflective (AR) coating helps virtually eliminate glare and allows more beneficial lights passing through, reducing eyestrain and optimizing visual acuity with fewer distraction. Lenses have passed Drop Ball Test to ensure impact resistance and safety.
What Makes GAMEKING Unique?
Our lens are precisely designed to provide Ideal balance of blocking harmful blue light and allowing beneficial blue light passing through for the best healthy viewing. Not too less, not too more, it's just alright!
GAMEKING - Your Digital Age Eye Protection Essentials
- Blocks 85% very harmful blue light & 100% UV 400
- Eliminate digital eye strains, dry eyes, headache, difficult sleep
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating to eliminate glares
- Improve contrast and visual acuity
- Provide better depth and color perception
- Patented amber tint poly-carbonate lenses
- Premium Swiss Technology TR90 frame
- Stylish and lightweight
- One piece front stylish design and nose support
- Package includes 1 hard case, 1 cleaning cloth, 1 protective pouch, and 1 mini screwdriver
Ideal Anti-Blue Light Protective Eyewear for ...
- Video game players
- IT professionals
- Office clerks
- College students
- ... and everyone who spend extensive time on digital devices
5-in-1 Coating Technology
GAMEKING lens are made with advanced 5 in 1 coating technology to effectively block UV400 and electromagnetic radiation, filter out high energy blue light and other harmful light, imitate natural condenser, reduce glare and improve contrast, and restore true colors. Anti-Reflective (AR) coating helps virtually eliminate glare and halos and allow for more beneficial light passing through, reducing digital eye strains and optimizing visual acuity (sharper vision) with fewer distractions. Functional coating layers offer fog, oils or stain-repellent, easy-to-clean, and abrasion and scratch-resistant benefits.
Tests Show that ...
GAMEKING Computer Glasses block 60% blue light in overall with perfect balance of filtering 85% very harmful blue light in the 400~440nm wavelength and allowing transmittance of 56% less harmful or even beneficial blue light in the 440~500nm wavelength.
Blue light waves are one of the shortest, strongest energy wavelengths in visible light spectrum, therefore they can penetrate lens and directly reach retina. Our eyes do not have sufficient natural filters to protect against blue lights, especially young children. Prolonged exposure to blue light from digital screens or fluorescent / LED lights may cause eye strain, dry eyes, headache, difficulty sleeping, and even damage our retina photochemically and increase the risk of macular degeneration over time.
|GAMEKING Classic 2009||GAMEKING Ultra 9060||GAMEKING Ultra G603||GAMEKING Ultra 8001||GAMEKING Ultra 2086||GAMEKING Mega|
|Very Harmful Blue Light Blocking (400~440nm)||85%||85%||85%||85%||85%||85%|
|Beneficial Blue Light Transmittance (440~500nm)||56%||56%||56%||56%||56%||56%|
|Lens||Amber Tint Polycarbonate||Amber Tint Polycarbonate||Amber Tint Polycarbonate||Amber Tint Polycarbonate||Tan Tint Nylon||Amber Tint Polycarbonate|
|Frame||TR90 Black||TR90 Black + Red||High Tensile Steel, Screw Free Joint||TR90 Black + High Tensile Steel Temple||High Tensile Steel, Screw Free Joint||TR90 Translucent Black (also available in coral)|
User may need to adjust the frame arms to fit his/her own comfort due to face shape variance. Not recommended to use when driving. In different illuminating environment, the lenses can balance different light spectrum to increase or lower color tone, so as to alleviate visual fatigue. For visual strain elimination and vision protection, long-time frequent viewing of digital screens is not recommended even with this product in use. First-time users might experience an adaptive process on a case by case basis.
Minors under eighteen years age need to consult optician or primary physician for using this product.