Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 141-150 of 307 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 313 reviews
on December 14, 2013
I love playing mahjong. It keeps me from being bored at the doctors when waiting for an appointment. Also fun to just play.
on December 19, 2012
I would like to have different scenes - gets boring doing the same one time after time. Pretty soon I'll have it memorized.
on February 18, 2013
I love how many different levels there are. Very challenging and easy to play with good background music to set the mood.
on December 26, 2012
I love mahjong and decided to give this version a try. I don't like the grainy fade-away of the tiles after I select them.
on April 29, 2013
There are better apps out there. This looks blurry on my kindle. Not a big fan. It's free, so I gave it an extra star.
on February 12, 2013
I enjoy Mahjong but thought that there should have been more puzzles available. It was good for a beginner to try it out.
on March 9, 2014
I love this game it is a lot of fun, helps to pass time or when there's nothing else to do I play these types of games!!
on February 2, 2013
I play this game a lot, and I just love it. It keeps my brain working instead of festering in front of the TV all night.
on May 29, 2013
I enjoy all of the mahjong games I always have they are interesting and make you use your head to find all the symbols.
on February 10, 2013
To me this was most enjoyable. The tiles have very interesting designs. It is challenging and the touch is very easy.