Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
GASTRIC SLEEVE BARIATRIC COOKBOOK: A specific and nutritional guide on the meaning of the weight loss surgery, healing process and useful tips for a healthy diet for each stage of surgical recovery Paperback – March 14, 2020
Enhance your purchase
Do you want to know how to keep motivation high and achieve your weight control goals following pre-post-bariatric surgery?
It can be very difficult to lose weight, you have tried many different diets without getting satisfactory results. Unfortunately, anyone who has this problem and doesn't follow the right information is guaranteed to fail.
The GASTRIC SLEEVE BARIATRIC COOKBOOK is much more than just a cookbook, it ranges from food lists to meticulous dietary advice that will guide you from pre-post-bariatric surgery.
Nutritional adherence is the key to success after a vertical sleeve gastrostomy (VSG). Meal planning is important to make sure you get the calories you need during your first 8 weeks post-op.
This bariatric recipe book includes:
1.The introduction of the book contains an overview of what a gastrectomy is and what can be expected before, during and after this surgery
2. The recovery process that explains exactly how to get a healthy and nutritious diet even when you face the many restrictions following a gastric sleeve surgery by providing practical strategies on how to be successful.
3. Help understand what you need to eat in the healing process in each recovery phase, you will be taught everything you need to know about nutrition before and after the main surgery and you will be guided through all the phases
4. What to eat and what to avoid in the diet
5. All recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) are easy to read, to prepare, without requiring difficult ingredients and can be prepared by people of any culinary level
6.All recipes are completed by details regarding the cooking time, the ingredients, the nutritional content, in order to have all the knowledge necessary to follow the daily and weekly feeding plans.
7. Each recipe contains a list of the amount of calories, the intake of liquids, fats, carbohydrates, proteins and sugars for each portion
8. Numerous recipes have color photos of already prepared dishes.
If you are wondering if this book is the right solution for you, remember that losing weight is very important for a healthier life.
Even if you have tried many different diets in the past and have failed, this will help you get back in shape in a few weeks.
Change your life for the better, buy this book now!
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Frequently bought together
- ASIN : B085RNM6K2
- Publisher : Independently published (March 14, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 143 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8625156967
- Item Weight : 7 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.33 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,674,613 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: