GCA-06 Professional Geiger Counter - Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter and Internal GM Tube - NRC Certification Ready- 0.001 mR/hr Resolution -- 1000 mR/hr Range
|Price:||$308.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NRC CERTIFICATION READY - NRC certification can only be given by U.S. Government licensed laboratory. The NRC certificate certifies that the radiation reading from the Geiger counter is accurate.
- COUNTING RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 1 Count Per Minute (CPM) - 10000 Counts Per Second (CPS)
- DETECTOR SENSITIVITY: Detects Alpha particles above 3 MeV in energy. GM tube has a thin mica window that allows alpha radiation to be detected. Beta radiation above 50 KeV; X-Ray and Gamma radiation above 7 KeV
- RADIATION RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 0.001 mR/hr resolution / 1000 mR/hr Range (Imperial measurements); 0.01 uSv/hr resolution - 10 mSv/hr range (Metric)
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION - Factory calibration using an NIST traceable radiation source to insure accurate radiation measurements.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The GCA-06 Digital Geiger Counters are NRC certification ready instruments. Useful for detecting and accurately measuring radioactivity. The GCA-06 Geiger counter has an internal LND 712 Geiger Mueller tube. Applications: Education - Classroom demonstrations and nuclear experiments; Emergency Services and Domestic Preparedness for nuclear accidents. Compliance Verification and Radiation Screening for wastes and other materials. The GCA-06 nuclear radiation detection Liquid Crystal Display provides an easy to read digital output. Switch selection allows GCA-06 Geiger Counter to measure and convert radiation (counts per second) into in mR/hr or mSv/hr. Time selection switch allows Counts Per Second (CPS) or Counts Per Minute (CPM) mode. All Geiger Counters are Factory calibrated using a NIST Traceable Calibration.to insure an accurate measurement. NRC certifications are available at additional costs through the manufacturer. Data Output: Either Serial Data (default) or TTL logic pulse for each radioactive particle detected. The serial output is the counts per second sent via USB cable (not included) to our Windows PC Geiger Counter Graphing program (not included) for charting and recording. Secondary indicators; audio (clicks) and visual (LED) included. Also includes a headphone jack and a power jack for external power. A 110VAC to 9V wall transformer external power supply is incl. 9V Battery for mobile operation is not included. Images SI Inc., is a U.S. company that manufactures and assembles in the United States.
Top customer reviews
Accurate geiger counter, that also senses alpha radiation that many other counters don't. Switches for audio, backlight and output reading scales. AC adapter included and capable for data output to PC charting. A quality buy at a good price.