- Save 10% on Buy Food Thermometer can get 10% off when buy Digital Talking Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Global Dealer. Enter code AHZUWTZN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Buy Food Thermometer can get 10% off when buy BBQ Silicone Gloves when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Global Dealer. Enter code QR6E3GUS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Buy Food Thermometer can get 10% off when buy BBQ Grill Mats when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Global Dealer. Enter code GQFC9459 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
GDEALER Instant Read Thermometer Super Fast Digital Electronic Food Thermometer Cooking Thermometer Barbecue Meat Thermometer with Collapsible Internal Probe for Grill Cooking Meat Kitchen Candy
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$27.00 (68%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Fast Thermometer: Instant digital readout within 4-6 seconds, ºF/ºC switchable, Auto Shut-off and HOLD feature, large LCD display. Easy to carry and store in your kitchen drawer. Perfect for Kitchen, Outdoor Cooking, BBQ, Liquid, Food, Meat, Candy, Coffee, Milk and Bath water temperature.
- Wide Temperature Range of -58°F to 572°F(-50-300°C), Accurate to ±0.1ºF (between -4ºF to 392ºF) makes these utensils the best for use when grilling on your gas barbecue or turkey fryer, making candy, using hot oil to deep fry, brewing beer and wine and even making cheese and bread.
- Smart Design: Auto-shut off to save battery life if readout stays for 10 minutes. Stainless foldable tapered probe-length 11cm, simply pull out the probe, insert into your food or liquid and read the temperature.
- Detailed Meat Temperature Chart: you can quickly check the ideal temperature for your beef, lamb, pork, steak, chicken, turkey or fish.
- 100% Money Back and Lifetime Guarantee: Now Share it with your family and friends, do not miss the good times this thermometer can bring you!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item GDEALER Instant Read Thermometer Super Fast Digital Electronic Food Thermometer Cooking Thermometer Barbecue Meat Thermometer with Collapsible Internal Probe for Grill Cooking Meat Kitchen Candy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Global Dealer||StarTOP||StarTOP||Royalsell|
Note: Use screwdriver to tighten the screw properly near the battery box to avoid probe popping out.
Toggle Units: Shift the switch under the battery cover to set the default to "Fahrenheit" or "Celsius".
How to use:
Just turn it on and insert the temperature a couple of centimeter into the food you want to know the temperature of. In a few seconds, a highly accurate temperature reading will be displayed on the built-in LCD screen.
-Large LCD display, easy to read
-Measurement range:58~572°F(-50~300°C) -Accuracy: ±0.1°F(between -4ºF to 392ºF)
-Hold temperature function, it will "hold" the temperature reading until pressed again
-10 minutes Auto-off
-Food-safe ABS plastic case and stainless probe
1. Do not leave thermometer in oven while cooking, do not touch hot probe with bare hands.
2. Before withdrawing from food, press HOLD button. It will "hold" the temperature reading.
3. Wash the metal probe in soapy water. Clean thermometer by hand. Do not completely immerse in water.
4. The folding probe is with a sharp tapered end, fold away when not in use making the wireless unit a small and convenient size for your pocket or drawer.
1 x GDEALER Digital Food Thermometer
1 x AAA 1.5V Battery
Top Customer Reviews
Nice Thermometer, but the stabby part will not stay folded into the body after approx five uses or 1.5 months. Seems to work great as long as you are careful with it. Tells the temp quickly, and did turn on immediately after you unfolded it(no longer have to worry about unfolding it as it is always open now). Overall I would rate it five stars, but I bought a thermometer that closes to protect you from the stabby part. This one doesn't stay closed.
Edit: GDEALER contacted me through my review. I've emailed(July 22, 2016) them about the failure. We shall see what happens. I'll update this review if and when anything changes.
Edit: The dealer contacted me about the item not staying closed by email on July 27, 2016. I adjusted the screw under the battery cover(see picture). Tightened it, and it does appear to stay closed now. The only caveat I have is that the screw is now at the limit of it's adjustment range. The probe stayed closed before, then didn't. Hopefully it will continue to stay closed and will no longer need to be adjusted. Glad they contacted me about this, and am happy to update my review.
As you can probably tell by the picture, the probe folds in for easy storage. When I first received this thermometer, the probe wouldn't latch. It is spring loaded, so each time you tried closing it, it would pop right back open. I sent Amazon a request to replace it, which they did. The second unit I received, was much better. It latched as expected and holds tight. I do have a little concern on how long it will stay latched. It doesn't seem like the latching mechanism is very sturdy. However, as of now, things are working great.
One other thing that I thought was interesting, was the temperature charting on the unit. There is a chart that gives you temp readings for desired "doneness." I think these numbers are about 5-10 degrees too high. For instance, it says that medium rare temps for beef is at 145, medium at 160, and well done at 170. Every other chart I have seen says medium rare is around 130-135, medium 140-145, and well done at 160-165. This doesn't effect how the unit operates, but thought it was interesting none-the-less.
i think people haven't the faintest idea how essential an accurate thermometer is! they don't even know that they don't know.
i've never had much luck with the dial faced thermometers.
they start out o.k. but break or become inaccurate pretty quickly.
the first digital thermometer i bought here has just stopped working: i bought it in october 2015 and love it. i bought it for around $14,
but now i see that they cost $49. i think it's just the battery, it takes one of those ni-cad round batteries. this one here takes a AAA, which we already have around the house (it comes with a battery).
not to be redundant, i've already written several reviews in regards to digital thermometers. (how to resurrect a non-functioning one, for e.g.)
if you click on my name (aliceinwonderland) up there in blue, you can peruse my extensive thermometer explorations.
i'm tired. i'm putting my pen down.