GDU - BYRD Premium 2.0 Drone (Portable Full Folding, 2km HD Video Transmission, 4k Camera, Automatic Return, Fully Stabilized 3-Axis Gimbal, Smart Follow)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GDU BYRD Premium 2.0 is a professional portable and modular consumer drone, featuring 4K Camera gimbal, 29 minutes of flight time, 2km transmission distance, smart modes and the world acclaimed Universal Flying Platform, so you will be able to attach different cameras to it, including DSLRs.
- Package including: Drone x 1, 4K Camera Gimbal x 1, Remote Control x 1, Battery x 1, Charger x 1, Extra Propellers.Includes a delivery box to carry goods up to 1kg.
- 2,000 meters of video transmission distance. 29 minutes of flight time. 2-3 hours charging time. Built-in high definition graphics module, 94°Wide angle, Minimize distortion.
- Universal Flying Platform; USB connection, Advanced transmission; Resistant to four-level winds.
- 4K videos and photos, Built-in high definition graphics module, 94°Wide angle, Minimized distortion. Easy to replace the camera; USB connection, Advanced Transmission; Four-level wind resistant.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who is GDU?
GDU is hi-tech company, focused in the development of premium and iconic drones. GDU introduced the first Full Folding drone and Universal Flying Platform, and continues to innovate to offer users a true flying experience.
What is Byrd Premium 2.0?
Byrd Premium 2.0 is a full folding professional photography drone with 4k camera gimbals, 2000 meters video transmission distance, 6700mAh battery, 29 minutes of flight time, one button take off and return, follow me mode, Universal Flying Platform to upgrade your cameras, Vision Positioning, and other smart features.
What are the characteristics of Byrd Premium 2.0?
Size (folded): 273 * 223 * 107 mm
Body wheelbase (expand): 622 mm
Body weight (including battery and paddle): 1890 g
Video format: .MP4 (H.264 codec) .AVI
Video resolution: 4K: 24/25/30 fps, 1080p: 25/30/50/60 fps, 960p: 25/30/48/50/60 fps,
720p: 25/30/50/60/100/120 fps
Photo mode: 12M
Lens: Sony CMOS
Support for memory card types: Supports Micro-SD up to 64GB
Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Multi-sensor positioning: Visual and acoustic positioning (P mode)
Visual positioning hover accuracy: Vertical: +/- 2.54 cm, horizontal: +/- 3 cm
GPS positioning hover accuracy: Vertical: +/- 0.8 m, level: +/- 1.0 m
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Qwinout||Amazon.com||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||DigitalandMore||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.78 x 10.75 x 4.21 in||—||8.26 x 12.99 x 5.51 in||—||—||15.04 x 12.8 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||4.17 lbs||—||3.74 lbs||11 lbs||—||1.16 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
as you can see from photo, the tablet wont allow usb communication, so no, my answer is not in my question. i tried a different android phone instead of this tablet. i could get the usb debug mode on that, but still no video feed. ALSO, I tried my iphone to get a video feed. Again, failure, and that was with a different usb plug since that's a lightening based.
tried 3 different devices to get the video feed, nothing. it should not be that hard to get a video feed from a drone these days.
to be fair, i finally got the video link to work, but it took 5 different devices. the tablet it worked on was the nvidia k1, which is running android 7. all my other android devices were on older androids 5 system. and my iphone was 5s, so at least on my older devices, it seems to be completely dead. i got the drone up briefly and took a look, the auto lift and auto return home seem to work fine, i didn't take it farther than 100 feet, but will try to further test it over the weekend. GDU really needs to up their support by letting the buyer know which devices their controller video app works with. they did get back to me in an email a day later and seems there is a service center opening next month but for now there's none in the usa. inside the gdu box there is a leaflet for support that lists a 400 number, but don't bother calling it because i believe that's for china and not usa market. as i get to know the drone more i will update further posts.
- Drone arrived to me very good packaged. Outer shipping box, foam and cardboard protectors, foil wrapping. Product box is strong and nice.
- Quadkopter and all elements are well made, with really premium look, feel and touch.
- Byrd Premium 2.0 is very easy in setup and flight. Good connection with smatphone application. Flight is very stable, hovering and 'return to home' precision is very accurate. I am not experienced drone pilot, but flight control is easy. All you need to perform good calibration of drone and read User Manual carefully.
- Battery life is approx. 25 minutes.
I would like to add some updates in the future as my user experience will be bigger; I will post some photos and videos asap.